Chapter 53 - But I Missed This More

Longer chapter, smut
Daphne's POV
"Let's get on then, shall we" he said with that weird ass voice of his.
Everyone started talking and it was really boring. I wasn't listening to anything anyone was saying, it had nothing to do with me. I nearly fell asleep a few times until I heard my name being called.
"Miss Malfoy" he says staring at me. "Are you with us"
"Yeah umm sorry"
"Right well you need to complete your task very soon"
"Yes my lord"
They all started talking ball shit again and I just started day dreaming until it was over could go back to Hogwarts.

We got back to Hogwarts and were in the common room, Draco went back to his dorm already. I was about to go to my dorm and skip the rest of the day when Mattheo grabbed my arm.
"Where are you going?"
"To my dorm, I'm tired"
"Can I come with?"
"Sure" I say smiling.
We held hands and I dragged him to my dorm with me. I got into my bed and patted the space next to me for him to get in. He got under the covers with me and let me rest my head on his chest.
"I missed this" he says. "Being here, with you"
"So have I"
Next thing I know, I don't know what came over me. I just needed him right then right there, I missed being with him like that. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him.
"But I missed this more" I say in between kisses.
He flipped me over so now he was on top of me and kissing me. He slowly traced his kisses from my lips to my jaw to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot making me slightly moan, I could feel him smirk against my neck. He slowly removed his soft lips from my neck and stared down at my eyes.
"I love you"
"I love you"
We both started smiling until our lips then again crashed together roughly. I slowly started to unbutton his shirt and threw it onto the floor. We flipped again so I was again on top of him. I sat up on him and started taking my shirt off throwing it on the floor along with his. I went back down and started kissing him. He reached behind my back and unclasped my bra and flung it across the room. I sat back up and stood up onto the floor and seductively pulled my skirt down and stepped out of it. I looked down at my body and started to feel really insecure about all the scars all over my body. I then looked back up at Mattheo to see him up on his arms looking at me and biting his bottom lip. He got up and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and I placed my arms around his neck. He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me slowly and softly giving me butterflies. He looked into my eyes and could see how insecure I was as I tried to cover my body. He pulled my arms to the side.
"Don't hide your body" he says looking down at it. "I love your body. I don't care about the scars, they just show how strong and brave you are. They make you a warrior, my cute little warrior" he says smiling as he gently grabbed the back of my thighs and pulled me up so my legs were around his waist and my arms were around his neck. It made me blush really hard. I tried to hide my face by avoiding eye contact but he sat on the bed with me still in his arms and brought his hand to my face making me look at him.
"Are you blushing?" He asks smirking.
"No..." I say trying not to smile.
"I think you are" he says with a big smile from ear to ear.
"Shut up" I say lightly hitting his chest.
We laughed and he slowly pulled me back in and started kissing me passionately again. He placed me on the bed and slowly stood up at the end of it. Mattheo slowly pulled my underwear down leaving me naked. He stood there for a minute looking at my body, admiring it.
"Gosh you're so beautiful" he says before climbing back on top of me and kissing my neck. He traced his kisses from my neck to my jaw to my chest. My breathing was heavy. He came back up to my face.
"What did I do to deserve you" he says before kissing me and standing up.
I stood up with him and slowly got onto my knees. I slowly pulled his trousers down while looking up at him, teasing him. I then slowly pulled his boxers down teasing him again and looking up at him. He started slightly grunting as he grew more and more impatient.
"If you keep teasing me like that" he says looking down at me. "I'm going to have to punish you"
I shot him a small smile before putting it in my mouth and slowly bobbing my head back and forth. He balled my hair up in his fist and started to force himself in me making me bob my head back and forth faster and faster. He threw his head back with pleasure and started grunting. I felt him starting to twitch in my mouth and knew he was close. I started to go faster until he let his load out into my mouth. He brought my face up to his.
"Swallow" he whispered in my ear.
I swallowed it and stuck my tongue out to prove it. He smirked and started kissing me again before pushing me back onto the bed.
"Spread your legs"
I spread them and he brings me closer to the edge of the bed. He bent down and started kissing my body from my chest to just above my pussy. He knelt down on the floor and started kissing the inside of my thighs. I propped up onto my arms and looked down at him as he continued to kiss them getting gradually closer and closer to it. I grew impatient and started to whimper. He smiled against my thighs and brought his head up to look up at me.
"Impatient now, are we?"
"Yes"
"Don't like me teasing you?"
He says softly kissing my thighs again.
I squirm and buck my hips back and forth.
"Hurry up"
"Don't rush me" he says kissing much closer to it now.
Eventually, he softly placed a couple kisses on it before sucking on my clit. I started moaning as he started eating me out and massaging one of my boobs. I turned into a moaning mess and was breathing so heavily. I started bucking my hips back and forth again making Mattheo press down onto the lower part of my stomach making me feel this thing I've never felt before. Whatever it was, I loved it. I kept looking down at him as he kept glancing up at me. I started to bite down in my bottom lip so hard that it started bleeding. All I could taste was Mattheo and the metallic tang of my blood. It was all smeared across my lips. He started kissing up my pussy and up my body to my lips, making me taste myself and him getting my blood on his lips. He then slowly reached down and rubbed my pussy slowly getting faster and faster while staring into my eyes and now and then kissing me. He wiped my lips of the blood with his thumb. One hand was grasping at the bed sheet while the other was on the back of his head grasping at his hair. He then started to place one finger inside and started pumping in and out slowly growing faster as he started to place another in. As he fingered me, he placed another finger in and curled his fingers up. He placed one of my legs on his shoulder making him go deeper inside of me as I started to feel a tight knot in my stomach.
"I-I'm gonna cum" I say stuttering.
"You don't cum until I tell you to" he says placing another finger in.
I kept fighting the urge to let everything out.
"Cum"
I finally let everything out as I let out a loud moan.
"Taste yourself" he says placing all three fingers in my mouth and sucking them while looking up at him. He took them out and started kissing me. I placed a hand in his hair and a hand on his cheek and his hands were on my waist. We made out for a couple minutes before Mattheo put my leg back on his shoulder and lined himself up with my entrance. He thrusted himself in not letting me adjust to his size again.
"God you're so tight"
He thrusted in and out faster and faster as I again became a moaning mess. He started grunting and rubbing my clit. I felt him starting to twitch again and knew he was close. I also started to feel a tight knot in my stomach again. He kept thrusting and thrusting getting harder with every one.
"Say my name" he says placing his face close to mine.
"M-mmattheo" I stutter.
"No, that's not my name" he says as he starts breathing heavily. "Say my name"
"D-daddy" I moan.
"Im gonna cum" I shout.
"Same"
"Together?" I ask.
"Sure"
We counted down from three and came together. Mattheo quickly casted the spell and fell down on top of me. After a few minutes he got up and went over to the bathroom got a towel and cleaned us both up. He opened his draw with his clothes in and got out a hoodie and a pair of joggers and some underwear before placing them on the bed. I tried to get up but as I went to stand up I quickly fell back down. Mattheo started laughing and I just gave him a dirty look.
"Did you really think you would be able to walk after that?" He says walking over to me and picking me up bridal style.
"I was hoping" I said as he placed me back on the bed.
"Well, I'm going to make us a bath" he says before going into the bathroom.
I stayed there, laying on my bed just thinking about what happened and how happy I was right now. I had been waiting forever to do that again, I missed it so much. He always knew how to make me feel good. After a couple minutes, he came back in picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom before putting me into the bath tub before getting in himself. The whole time we were just talking and relaxing. I loved how happy Mattheo made me feel and I hoped I made him feel the same way. We were ready to get out of the bath so Mattheo picked me up and dried me off before dressing me in my underwear and one of his hoodies, he knew I only liked sleeping in my underwear. He just wore his underwear and joggers since he didn't like wearing a shirt which I wasn't mad about. The whole time he was changing I was laying in the bed and staring at his abs.
"Are you staring at me?" He asks walking over to the bed.
"No..." I say pulling the duvet over my head.
He quickly pulled it off me and climbed on top of me.
"I think you are. Just can't resist me can you" he says chuckling.
He then kissed me and plopped onto the bed next to me and put his arms around my waist while pulling me closer to him. I slowly started to doze off and I think Mattheo noticed since he said goodnight and kissed my fore head.
"Goodnight, I love you" I say.
"I love you, Princess"