Chapter 1 - I think we're going to be best friends

Daphnes POV
"Hurry Daphne you're going to be late" I heard my mother shout from the bottom of the stairs.
"Ok" I shouted back rushing around my room trying to pack everything I need.
"Why do I always leave everything to the last minute" I say to myself.
Then the last person I want to see bursts into my room. My dear brother.
"I don't have time to argue right now Draco" I huff at him trying to fit everything in my trunk.
"Good because I'm not here to do that" he says angrily "why didn't you pack yesterday Daphne. You're going to make me late"
"Kids we need to leave now" my mother says walking up the stairs to see if we're ready. But I wasn't
"Daphne why aren't you dressed" she says crossing her arms.
Maybe because I left packing to the last minute and slept through my alarm i say in my head.
"Sorry mum I'll be quick I promise"
"Alright love just hurry up. Come on Draco leave your sister alone"
He gave me a dirty look before leaving with mother.  God I hate him so much. Why does he have to have such an stupid annoying face.
I turned around glancing at the big clock on my wall.
"OH SHIT"
I rushed into my bathroom quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed into a comfy outfit I don't usually wear. I wore a nice plaid patterned jacket, white tube top, cream coloured joggers and my cream coloured air forces. I addeed some nice jewellery to go with it.

 I addeed some nice jewellery to go with it

I ran down the stairs almost falling over.
"I'm ready" I said catching my breath.
"Finally" Draco says quietly for me to hear but not mother.
I made a face at him before leaving the manor.

As Draco, my mother and I arrived at the train station we could see people trying to run through the wall to get to platform 9 3/4 but fail miserably. Every time someone did me and Draco would snigger trying not to laugh too much otherwise our mother would give us 'the look'. After a while of watching people fail it was our turn. Draco went first going through the wall. I was about to go when mother pulled me to the side.
"Im going to miss you sweetie. I hope you have a lovely time at Hogwarts and don't annoy your brother too much please." She says while hugging me so tightly that I could barely breathe.
"I'll try mum" I say struggling
After a few second she legs go and ushers me to go before I can see her cry. She's only sad to see me go because this will be my first day. Yes I'm starting in 5th year but that's only because I was home schooled by mother my whole life while Draco went to school. I have no idea why though. I have no idea why they are now letting me go to Hogwarts but I'm not complaining. I would prefer to go to a public school anyways it seems like fun. I'm so glad she's letting me start this year.
"Love you mum. See you at christmas" I say to her before grabbing my trunk and running through the wall.

Surprisingly enough Draco was still there. I thought he would've left me.
"Finally. What took you so long?" He asked weirdly.
"Mum just wanted to talk don't worry"
"Oh believe me. I will never worry about you" Draco says as he starts walking away from me.
I catch up to him saying to myself"wow thanks you're such I good bother"
"I know" he says doing that stupid smirk which he knows annoys me so much.
I rolled my eyes as we got to a group of people. I assume they're Dracos friends.
"Go away and leave us alone" he says before trying to usher me away.
"No Draco. She can stay with us" this girl in front of me said "well I mean only if you want to that is" she said chuckling.
"Yes. I will take you up on that offer" I say smirking to Draco and walking over to her.
"Pansy. Pansy Parkinson" the girl says as she extends her hand for me to shake. 
"Daphne Malfoy" I say shaking her hand.
"Ohhh so you're Draco sister. Wow. You're hotter than I thought you would be" Pansy said smiling to me.
"Thank you" I say smiling.
We let go of the handshake and everyone else introduces themselves.
"Blaise Zabibi"
"Enzo Berkshire"
"Theodote Nott"
"Abigail Price"
I shake everyones hand. I turn around to a brown curly haired boy. He was HOT. Stupid hot.
"And who might you be?" I asked him confidently.
"That's Mattheo riddle. Don't worry he's like this with everyone basically" Pansy says.
"Um ok?"
"Anyways, let's get on the train before it leaves" Pansy says ushering me onto the train. 
"Y'know" I say Turing around to her
"I think we're going to be best friends" I say smiling.
"I think so too. Now come onnn let's go" she says pushing me on and chuckling.