Chapter 24 - The Date

Mattheo's POV
After Daphne's detention, Snape left so I could finally leave the class room without being in trouble. As I walked out, someone put their hands over my eyes and said "guess who".
I just laughed and turned around. Of course I knew it was Daphne. I held onto her waist, pulling her closer and gave her a quick kiss.
"So are you ready for the date" i ask.
"Yeah" she says putting her arms around my neck.
"Well why don't you go get ready and meet me in the common room" I say .

Daphne's POV
I walked into my dorm and went straight over to my closet to pick out my outfit. I layed it onto my bed and then got into the shower. After I got out, I dried and brushed my hair. Then I did my makeup, curled my hair and got dressed.

Daphne's outfit

"Wow you look cute" Abigail says walking into the dorm "where are you going""On a date" I say smiling

"On a date" I say smiling.
"Omg" she says "my best friend is going on her first date. Wait why didn't you tell me before"
"Umm wel-"
"Who are you going with?" She asks cutting me off.
"Um Mattheo" I say smirking.
"Mattheo?!"
"What"
"Nothing it's just I didn't think you would dare someone like Mattheo" she says sitting on her bed.
"Why wouldn't I?" I ask furrowing my eye brows.
"Well he's just the ya know bad boy and I just wouldn't picture you with someone like that"
"Ok fine we'll I'm just gonna go" I say walking to the door.

Mattheo's POV
After Daphne left, I went to my dorm to get ready. I had a shower, dried my hair and then got dressed into one of my black suits. Then I heard a knock at my door so I went and opened it to see Blaise and Theodore.
"Woah what are you doing all dressed up" Blaise says while they walked into my room.
"Come in" I say sarcastically shutting my door "and why should I tell you" I say.
"You're going on a date aren't you" Theodore says smirking.
"Maybe why do you care" I say crossing my arms.
"Who's the lucky girl then" Blaise says.
"If you must know" I say walking over to the door "it's Daphne"
"Daphne?!"
"Yes why" I say turning around annoyed.
"Well" Blaise says "I just wouldn't picture you with her I mean you two are just so different. Well,  apart from the fact you both hate each other's guts"
"Yea whatever" I say leaving.

I was walking down the hallway to the stairs when I looked at the bottom to see a beautiful, gorgeous girl sat down on one of the couches. I started smiling to myself as I walked down the stairs with my hands in my pockets. I walked over to the couch and whispered into her ear "you look gorgeous, Princess"
She watched me as I walked around the couch and stood up. She put her arms around my neck and I placed mine on her waist and she gave me a little kiss.
"You don't look so bad yourself" she says.
"Shall we go" I ask holding my hand out.
She placed hers in mine and we left.

Daphne's POV
We were walking down the halls hand in hand just talking. We made it to the astronomy tower steps. Suddenly, he lifted me off my feet and started to carry me up the stairs, bridal style.
"What are you doing?" I asks laughing.
"I'm not letting my princess walk up these ridiculous stairs in those heels" he says.
I just laughed in response and placed my head on his shoulder. We made it to the top and I jumped out of his arms. Then I saw the blanket that had lit candles around it.
"Omg" I say staring at it.
"Do you like it" he asks.
"No" I say "I love it"
I walked over and sat down onto the blanket and he came over and sat down next to me. We started talking, laughing and having fun. We lied down on the blanket and started to stare at the sky, pointing out constellations and admiring the stars. It was fun.

We were walking around the school ground hand in hand.
"I had aloe of fun" I say.
He stopped walking and turned to face me.
"Me too" he said smiling.
He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me passionately.
We walked back to the common room and went to our dorms. When I walked in, Abigail and Pansy were still awake sitting on theirs beds.
"How was it?" Abigail asks patting her bed for me to sit.
"It was amazing" I say smiling while sitting down.
"What did you do" Pansy asked.
I told them about the astronomy tower and how we walked around.
"It was so fun" I said "then at the end he kissed me"
We started to talk and then we went to sleep.

Mattheo's POV
I went into into my dorm to see Blaise and Theodore in there.
"What are you doing in my dorm" I say as I walked over to my bathroom door.
"How was it" Theodore asked.
"It was great" I say walking into my bathroom.
I took a shower, got dressed and walked into my room. We all talked for a while until I told them to leave and tried to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep. All I could think about was how fun the date was and how hot she looked. I wished she was right next to me right now but she isn't. I miss cuddling her and being around her. She means a lot to me.