Chapter 38 - Am I Getting Closer?

-sorry for the short chapter-

Mattheo's POV
Two days later
It has been about five days since Daphne went missing. I got out of bed and was ready to start looking for her. I joined everyone in the common room but as I walked in, everyone stopped talking and just stared at me as I sat down.
"What?" I ask.
"It's just we haven't seen you in a while" Pansy says "you look like actual shit"
"Pansy!" Abigail shouts.
"It's fine just tell me  what we are doing"
"What do you mean we?" Draco asked.
"I mean where are we going next to look for her"
Everyone went completely silent.
"Mattheo you're not going anywhere" Draco said.
"Yes the fuck I am"
"No you aren't, you're tired and need rest"
"I'm perfectly fine Draco I've been resting for the past four days now. Just let me help"
Draco thought for a minute.
"Fine" he said.

We were walking around as I heard a conversation close by. I looked around and saw who it was. I hide behind a tree to listen in.
"Has she said anything?" James says.
"No, still won't say anything. She's very difficult"
Oh my god, were they talking about Daphne.
"All the blood is getting too much, there's so much on the floor we've gotta clean it up man"
"Fine we'll move her and start when I get back"
"Ok" the random boy says before leaving.
I quickly ran away, trying to find Draco or someone. I was running so fast, I didn't see the person infront of me and went into them making us both fall over.
"Shit sorry" I say looking up and realising it's Draco. "Oh thank god it's you"
"What are you talking about?" He asks getting up along side me.
"I think I might know who took Daphne" I whisper.
"Why are you whispering? I can't hear you, dumbass" he mumbled that last part.
"I think I might know who took Daphne" I say louder.
"What who!"
"James"
"What? He's new why would he have taken her?"
"I don't know but I heard him and this random guy talking and they were saying stuff like is she saying anything yet. Draco I'm pretty sure it's Daphne and if it is, she's in a lot of danger and I mean a lot!"
"Shit um let's go tell the others"
We aparated to Hogwarts and sprinted into the common room and told Pansy and Abigail. They were just as shocked as us.

Daphne's POV
Why haven't they found me yet? I'm literally going to die in this place. I would try and escape but every time they leave they lock the door and there is no other way out. These ropes are digging into my wrists so much that nw they're making them bleed and reopen some of my scars. There is so much blood on the floor you would think I'm dead which I'm very surprised I'm not yet. I think they want to get the information out of me before they kill me which I'm not gonna let happen. I will never tell them.

James walked in with his stupid side kick.
"Liam, go wait outside." James said "I need to talk to Daphne alone"
He left without a word.
"What do you want" I say rolling my eyes.
"I don't need you to tell me the task anymore." he said. "I already know what it is"
"Yeah right, you're bluffing" I say with a slight chuckle.
"Oh am I now. You're task was to kill Dumbledore"
My smile wiped off my face.
"How'd you-"
He cut me off "Doesn't matter sweet heart. What does matter is what I'm going to do with you"
He was walking around my chair just looking at me, trying to decide.
"What will you do?" I ask.
"Don't worry about it darling"
"Don't call me that"
"You never had a problem with it before" he says with a smirk.
"Well now I do"
"What are you going to do about it? Oh right, nothing, because you're tied up" he smirks.
"Fuck you"
"I know you want to" he says as he winks.
I roll my eyes.

Mattheo's POV
I was walking around the school minding my own business when I saw James and that other new guy talking again.
"You know what to do" James says.
The other guy just nods and James walks away. I walked up to him.
"Hey I'm Mattheo" I say
"Liam"
"Are you new?"
"Yeah, I just joined yesterday"
"Do you know James by any chance?"
"Yeah we moved here together, we're best friends why?"
"Just wondering." I say "Well, see you around"

"Guys, those two new kids James and Liam are suspicious." I say as I sat down in the common room.
"Who?" Theodore asks.
"The new kids god Theo keep up" Blaise says.
"Anyways they're acting really suspicious and they whisper a lot"
"That doesn't mean anything Mattheo. You're just paranoid" Draco says.
"I'm not." I say "they're the ones that are acting suspiciously"
"How would they even know Daphne? They just moved to this school"
"I'm not sure. But that's what you guys are going to help me find out"