Chapter 25 - On My Mind

Daphne's POV
I woke up and got ready for classes, all I could think about all morning was Mattheo. I started to write in my diary.

Dear Diary,

I can't stop thinking about Mattheo. He's on my mind 24/7. I want to be with him all the time. I want to wake up to him by my side. I want to fall asleep in his arms. I want him to comfort me when I'm sad. I want him all the time. I just hope he wants me like that too.

"Daphne" Abigail shouted.
I quickly stopped writing in my diary and threw it in my bottom draw.
"Yea" I ask.
"We are going to be late let's go"
I got up and we all left the common room to the great hall.

As we walked into the great hall I sat down next to Abigail. Pansy was in front of me, draco was in front of Abigail, Enzo was also next to Abigail, Theodore was in front of him and Blaise was next to him. We all talked for a while when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.
"Hey, Darling" they said.
"Hey, Mattheo" I said turning around to face him.
He kissed me.
"You should have a nick name for me like I have for you" he said.
"I already do" I say smiling "Daddy" I whispered in his ear.
He just laughed and shook his head slightly.
"What are you two love birds talking about" Abigail said with a big grin on her face.
"Shut up" Mattheo said.
"Sorry" she said putting her hands up in surrender. Everyone started laughing. I looked at Mattheo and he was already looking at me.
"What?" I ask laughing.
"What" he asked smiling.
"Why are you looking at me like that" I said.
"Because you're beautiful" he said.
I just laughed and looked away. He gently took my face and turned it to face him, giving me a kiss.

It was second period and I had charms with Professor Flitwick. I walked in and sat at my seat at the back. No one was sitting next to me today and I was glad, I like sitting alone. During the lesson, we heard a knock on the door and Mattheo walked in.
"Yes Mr riddle?" Professor Flitwick asked.
"Could I borrow a book?" He asked and then winked at me.
I couldn't help but blush. Flitwick turned around to go to his cupboard to grab a book when Mattheo ran over to me grabbed my arm and ran out.
"What are you doing?" I asked laughing when we got out the class.
He pinned me against the wall holding my hips while my arms went around his neck "I need to ask you something" he said leaning down.
"What" I say.
"Will you go on another date with me?"
"Of course" I say as he leant down more.
"Tonight again at 6" he said "and don't get detention this time"
"I'll try" I say.
The bell went off and suddenly the halls were filled with students. Me and Mattheo went to the great hall for lunch. We walked in holding hands and sat down.
"What are you two like dating now" Enzo said.
"Umm, no" I say.
There was an awkward silence.
"Soo" Pansy says "what's everyone doing later"
Everyone started talking as I just looked around the room. I didn't want to eat. I can't bring myself to. I heard something in front of me so I looked back to see food on a plate. I looked at Mattheo to see him giving me a small smile. I looked back at the plate and just stared at it for a while.
"Are you ok?" Abigail asks placing a hand on my shoulder.
I looked at her and nodded before taking a fork and eating. I ate everything on the plate. Mattheo was proud of me.

I was in fourth period with Mattheo, we had Potions. It was so boring, Professor Snape is so boring. I wasn't listening at all.
"What did I just say Miss Malfoy" he says.
Everyone turned to look at me.
"I have no idea"
"Why don't you know" he said looking annoyed.
"Umm probably because I wasn't listening" I said.
"Detention"
"I told you not to get detention" Mattheo whispered.
"Sorry" I whispered back.
"I'm going to have to punish you later" he whispered into my ear placing a hand on my thigh making me blush.
"We have group projects you will work on for a week" Snape said "you will be working with the person next to you"

After class, Snape was dismissing us when he told me to stay back for my detention.
"Do I have to" I whined "I'm kinda busy"
"Tough" Professor Snape says "if you aren't going to behave in my lesson, then you will have a punishment"
"It's not my fault your class is boring" I mumble.
"I heard that"
"Good" I say sitting in my seat ready to be there for another hour.

When the clock struck five, I shot up out of my seat and left the room. Detention was finally done, thank god. That was the most boring hour of my life. As I walked out, I saw Mattheo sat on the floor leaning on a wall reading.
"Hey, Love" he says "how was it"
"Boring. What are you doing out here" I say
"I was waiting for you" he says standing up "Come on. Let's go get ready" 
He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. We started walking to the common room to get ready for our date. I was so excited.

I was looking in my closet for what to wear but I couldn't find anything. I threw literally all my clothes over my dorm trying to find a cute outfit. I was sat on my bed when Pansy and Abigail walked into the dorm. Their mouths hung open from the mess I made.
"What the hall happened" Pansy asks.
"I'm trying to look for a cute outfit" I say walking back up to my closet.
"For what" Abigail asks.
"Mattheo and I are going on a date again" I say smiling.
"Ok ok then let us help you" Abigail says.
We looked through mine, Abigail's and Pansy's closets to make an outfit. It took us a while but not that long that I would be late.
"I love it" I say looking in the mirror smiling.
"You look stunning, Daphne" Pansy says "he's going to love it"

Daphne's outfit

I walked out the dorm after Pansy and Abigail helped me with my hair and makeup

I walked out the dorm after Pansy and Abigail helped me with my hair and makeup. I walked down the stairs to the main bit of the common room to see Mattheo standing at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me. When I reached the bottom, Mattheo just stared at me with a smile.
"You look hot" he says.
"And you look sexy" I say walking closer to him.
He gently cupped my cheek with his hand and kissed me softly.
"You ready to go" he says putting his hand out for me to take.
I took his hand and he led me out into the courtyard. We walked around a bit.
"Close your eyes" he says stopping in front of me.
I closed my eyes and he took my hand again and led me somewhere nearby.
"Ok you can open your eyes.. now" he says.
I opened my eyes and I was shocked. It was beautiful. We were on the field. In the middle, there was a big blanket with four pillars around it with fairy lights tied around them. On the blanket, there was a blanket fort with a laptop inside.
"Do you like it" he asked.
"Like it" I say "I love it"
I ran up to him and hugged him, jumping onto him.
"It's beautiful" I say looking into his eyes before kissing him.
"Glad you like it" he says smiling.
We watched me before you while cuddled up. It was so fun. After the movie was over we layed down and looked up at the stars, we loved to star gaze. After that, we just talked about literally everything.
"We should probably go" I said "it's getting late"
We got up and started walking tot the common room.
"Do you wanna sleep in my dorm tonight" Mattheo asked.
"Sure" I say.
On the inside I was screaming yes.
We walked into his dorm and suddenly, he started to kiss me. I kissed him back roughly.
"Jump" he said in between kisses.
I jumped and he caught my legs as I wrapped them around him. He started walking to his bed and placed me down hovering over me.
"Are you sure" he asked.
"Yes" I say smiling.
He smiled back and kissed me again. You can imagine the rest.

We were cuddled up in his bed under the covers, my head was on his chest. He fell asleep so I started to drift off as well.