Chapter 30 - Cheer Up

Daphne's POV
Today was a Saturday which meant no classes. I thought maybe today I could've hung out with my friends. I wanted to have some fun. I haven't felt good in a while so I thought that they would be able to cheer me up. I woke up and everyone was talking in the common room. I joined them for a couple minutes until my mark started to sting. Nothing I couldn't bare. I looked at Mattheo and Draco but they were just laughing away. He only wanted to see me again. I quickly walked out of the common room to a random place I couldn't be seen. I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly turned around taking my knife out and putting it up to their neck.
"Woah chill" Draco said putting his hands up "why are you so jumpy"
I walked away from him and slid down a wall.
"Why did you walk out of there in such a hurry"
"Because" I said "because my arm started to sting"
"Why didn't you tell me or Mattheo" he says "you can't aparate yet you need us to take you"
"Yeah I know can you just take me" I say annoyed.
He agreed.

We made it outside and every time we are here Draco always try's to come in with me. I always have to tell him that he can't. I walked into the meeting room to see no one so I just sat down. After a few minutes, I was about to leave when he came in with all his little minions. He sat at the head of the table like always while everyone else sat in their regular seats. They started having a conversation about the cabinet and that. Well to be honest, I wasn't really listening.
"Daphne" Voldemort said "you are to do your task one week from now"
I gulped. I don't think I could do this. I don't think I would be able to handle it. But you can't say that to him. You can never say anything like that to him.
"Yes my lord"

Draco's POV
What is taking her so long I thought. She had been in there for ages. I was about to go in when someone aparated right in front of me making me bump into them.
"Jesus watch where you're going" they said.
"Mattheo?" I say "what are you doing here"
"Looking for Daphne why are you here"
"She's in there" I say.
"Why"
"Because her mark was stinging that's why"
"And you didn't bother to tell me." Mattheo said annoyed "what the fuck"
She walked out of the manor with wide eyes when she saw Mattheo.

Daphne's POV
Mattheo wuicjly walked up to me.
"What did he want"
"Nothing" I say trying to walk past him. He grabbed my arm.
"Let go"
"Tell me what happened" he said angrily.
"Why are you so mad"
"Because you're my girlfriend and I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I meant when I said I'm going to protect you."
He aparated us into his dorm leaving Draco behind.

Mattheo's POV
"Please just tell me Daphne" I say sitting in the edge of my bed.
She sat next to me and hesitatingly said "I-I don't think I can"
"Of course you can. I want to help you D" I say holding her hands.
"Fine" she says looking at our hands then back up at me. "I have to do the task a week from now"
My heart dropped. Why so soon? This task is eating her up in the inside, she won't be able to do it, at least not alone. I just hugged her trying to comfort her. We stayed in my dorm for the rest of the day. I had planned, in my head, a date tomorrow to keep her mind off the task. While she was sound asleep in my arms, I slowly and quietly got out of the bed leaving to the astronomy tower setting up the date. I hoped she would like it.

Daphne's POV
I woke up in the morning to No Mattheo next to me. Where did her go? I looked around the room rubbing my eyes before going I got the bathroom and having a shower. I did my hair and walked out in just a towel to see Mattheo sat at his desk. He looked at me a slightly bit his lip while walking up to me, placing his hands on my waist.
"I have a surprise for you" he says before cupping my cheek and kissing me.
"What is it" I say with excitement and a smile plastered on my face. I really needed this. I needed a pick me up.
"Well I go I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it" he says kissing my forehead and walking towards the door.
"Meet me in the common room" he shouts before leaving.
I looked over at the bed and saw some clothes with a little note on it.
The note read: Wear this for me tonight. I want you looking sexier than ever.
I blushed at the note placing it down and looking at the outfit. I loved it, it was so cute. Who knew Mattheo Riddle had style. I get dressed and did my makeup.

Daphne's Outfit

I walked out into the common room to see everyone on the couches talking, laughing and having fun

I walked out into the common room to see everyone on the couches talking, laughing and having fun. I walked down the stairs and all my friends stared at me.
"What" I say chuckling.
"You just look-" Pansy starts saying.
"Sexy" Mattheo says smirking, getting up from his chair and walking over to me. He placed his hands on my waist, I put my arms around his neck and he kissed me. I looked around to see everyone still staring at us.
"What" Mattheo says "why do you keep staring"
He noticed Theodore looking at my breasts and got angry. So angry you could see a vein on his forehead pop. He walked up to Theo pulled him of the couch and pushed him up to a wall by his collar.
"Stop looking at her tits" he says "I'm the only one that can see them"
He let go of his collar and punched him in the face before coming back over to me kissing me passionately and leading me out of there. Everyone was shocked by Mattheo's reaction.
"He must really love her" I hear Pansy say before I leave.

We made it to the top of the astronomy tower. He placed his hands over my eyes and said "you're going to love the surprise"
He uncovered my eyes and then I saw it. It was so beautiful. There were fairy lights hung around the ceiling and the railing. There was this arm chair and couch which I thought was pretty weird but it made it look cozy.
"This is cute" I say smiling "I love it"
He was behind me and placed his hands on my waist leading me to the couch. I sat down and he sat down next to me.
"You look so beautiful" he whispers in my ear. He tucked a price of my long brown hair behind my ear while looking into my green eyes. I looked into his mysterious brown eyes. I could get lost in them. They were pretty. We started making out passionately before he pulled away and whispered "lay down"
I layed down on the couch and he hovered on top of me kissing my neck and sucking my sensitive spot. I let out a few small moans. He pulled away got up and I sat normally. He placed my legs up onto the couch, spreading my legs. He sat in the arm chair.
"Play with yourself" he said.
I started to blush and get butterflies in my stomach. I pulled the fabric to the side and sucked on my fingers before placing two inside me, pushing in and out. He took off his trousers and boxers and started to play with himself. I started to rub my clit, moaning and throwing my head back. He got up and walked over to my getting on his knees and pulling me to the edge of the couch. He started to kiss my inner thighs looking up at me, teasing me. Mattheo connected his mouth to me and sucked on my clit. I was a moaning mess. I was close to my climax when he stopped.
"What the fuck" I say annoyed.
"You don't cum till I tell you to" he says getting up and making my lay down again.
He got on top of me and started pushing in and out of me, pounding me. At first it was slow but then it gradually got faster and faster. I nearly reached my climax again before he pulled out. Mattheo stood up and said "suck it"
I got on my knees and looked up at him before putting it in my mouth. Bobbing my head, I stroked the rest of it with my hand. He started to throw his head back. He was near to his climax when I pulled it out of my mouth. He looked at me annoyed but understood. He picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his torso. My back was up against a wall and lined himself up with my entrance before going in. I dug my nails into his back, slightly making him bleed. He was rough. I was reaching my climax yet again and he didn't stop. He kept going.
"You can cum" he says between groans.
He got harder and faster making my cum quicker. I finally let it all go as he kept going. He quickly pulled out placing me back on the couch before letting it go in my mouth.

We cuddled up on the couch, still naked with a huge fluffy blanket cover over us. My head was on his chest. I was just listening to his breathes while he was playing with my hair.
"That was amazing" I say.
"Sure was" he says tired.
We both started to slowly drift away.