Chapter 27 - Its Done

Daphne's POV
The next day, I woke up realising that the girls were gone. I looked at my alarm clock.
"Fuck" I say getting out of bed, rubbing my eyes.
I was late to breakfast, but I didn't really feel like sitting in the great hall watching everyone eat while I starve myself. I know Mattheo was really heartbroken and upset when he found out I starve myself, but sometimes I just can't help it. It feels wrong when I eat. It makes me feel sick. It makes me feel disgusted that I would be eating when I could be doing other important things instead. I showered quickly, did my hair and makeup and got dressed.

Daphne's outfit

I walked into the great hall and sat down

I walked into the great hall and sat down. I was scared that Mattheo would get suspicious again.
"Hey" Mattheo said kissing me "why are you late"
"I don't know maybe you should ask them two" I say looking at Abigail and Pansy
"You said yes" Abigail said smiling.
"Of course I did why wouldn't I" I say as Mattheo puts an arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Hey does anyone know where Draco is" I ask.
"The last time I saw him was in the west hall" Blaise says.
"Ok thanks" I say standing up.
"Where are you going" Mattheo asks.
"To the west hall" I say before leaving the great hall.

I was walking down the west hall when I saw Draco sat down leaning against a wall. He didn't look like he was moving.
"Draco!" I shout.
As I got to him, I started to shake him.
"What the fuck" he shouts pushing me away.
"Fucking hell Draco you scared the shit out of me" I shout putting my head in my hands.
"What" he said.
"I thought you were dead!"
"Well now you know how I felt when I thought you were dead" he says standing up.
"Hey" I say also standing up "it has been months since that get over it already. It's not like I had a choice. I didn't chose to nearly die or become a death eater, but guess what it happened and I can't do anything about that"
He just stood there for a minute.
" I just" he starts saying "I missed you so much and I was in such a bad place, but then you came back like nothing happened"
"Draco, if I had the choice to hurt everyone I love or not, I would chose not to. It hurt me to see you all upset about me it really did, I don't like other people being upset over me. I felt bad that you were all in a slump and that there was nothing I could do to fix that"
Draco hugged me. I was taken back, I didn't expect that. I hugged him back.
"I'm sorry" Draco says on the verge of tears.

After classes, I had to go to my detention. I went into Professor Umbitch's class room and sat down at the back of the room. I just sat there with my legs on the desk and arms crossed the entire time. I didn't want to be doing this right now. I wanted to have fun with my friends, but I can't. I have to work on the stupid cabinet. It's so boring. We are all so focused so no one talks or anything.
"Miss Malfoy, get your legs off the desk" Professor says.
"Nah I'm alright"
"Now"
I just rolled my eyes. She didn't say anything else after that. I think she was pissed or something. Or maybe she just doesn't have any energy for me anymore. Good.

I walked into the room if requirements and saw them working. I stood in the door way watching for a little thinking about how much I love them both with all my heart. They mean a lot to me.
"Hey" I say walking over to them.
"Hey" they both say.
I kissed Mattheo on the cheek and got a confused look from Draco.
"What?" I ask.
"Why'd you just kiss him"
"maybe because we're dating, dumb ass" Mattheo says not looking away from the cabinet.
"What" he says.
"We're dating so just get over it" Mattheo says.
"Oh no I'm not mad just kinda surprised"
We were all working on the cabinet taking individual breaks. It took a lot of energy. It was my turn to have a break.
"Oh my god" Draco says.
"What" I ask.
"It-it's done" He says.
I wasn't happy. None of us were happy. We knew what this meant now. I wasn't ready for it. I don't think any of us was ready for it. Later that day we all went back to our dorms and fell asleep. I was very tired.

The next day, when I woke up I had a bad feeling in my stomach. I was nervous. Nervous about what would happen now. After I got ready for the day, I was walking down the hall when my arm started to slightly sting. It was my dark mark. Voldemort wanted to see us. I quickly walked into the great hall and saw Mattheo and Draco walking towards me with worried faces. I walked with them to somewhere no one would see us and then we aparated to the Riddle manor. I felt sick the whole time. I was scared. I really wish Mattheo, Draco and I weren't apart of this. I wish we had normal lives where we could just have fun and not have to worry about anything.

The doors opened up and we walked into the manor. We walked into the meeting room where I saw my father, Bellatrix and other death eaters. I sat down next to Mattheo and Draco. Soon after Voldemort walked in, taking his seat at the head of the table.
"Have you finished the cabinet?" He asks straight off the bat.
"Yes my lord" Draco says.
"You know what this means then" he said with a big evil grin on his weird face.

A Badass MalfoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara