Uchiumi victims━I mean, family tree!

Start from the beginning

Doremi Uchiumi: Mizuhime's favorite aunt and the second eldest Uchiumi sibling. In her mid-40s. Is a sorcerer but her skills and grade are currently unknown. According to Mizuhime's diary entry, she is implied to be physically abusive so far. 

Hibiki Sakai: Mizuhime's uncle who married into the family, and Doremi's husband/victim. He is a sorcerer, but his skills and grade are currently unknown. A victim of physical abuse. 

Amaya Uchiumi: Mizuhime's cousin and the eldest daughter of Doremi and Hibiki. Currently 19 years old. A sorcerer, but her skills and grade are currently unknown. Not very close to Mizuhime due to the age gap. 

Erena Uchiumi: Mizuhime's cousin and the youngest daughter of Doremi and Hibiki. Currently 18 years old. A sorcerer, but her skills and grade are currently unknown. Also not very close to Mizuhime due to the age gap. 

FUN FACTS!

* Hibiki Sakai married into the family but his surname was changed to Uchiumi. This is a huge contrast to more traditional methods where the woman takes in her husband's name. The Uchiumis don't care much for that tradition. If someone of a lower standing were to marry into the Uchiumi Clan, their surname would be changed to 'Uchiumi' regardless of gender. HOWEVER, if a woman from the Uchiumi Clan were to marry into a more powerful family (such as the Zenin, Kamo, or Gojo Clan), then her surname would change to theirs instead. 

* In the diary entry, it was mentioned that Mizuhime spotted her uncle Hibiki with a purple neck. Those were strangulation marks! 

* Amaya and Erena are fully aware of their mother's abuse towards their father, but see nothing wrong with it. In their eyes, their mother is "disciplining" their disobedient father. They believe that their father needs to be trained better so he could be "perfect". 

* Doremi: Japanese meaning "waterway"

* Hibiki: Japanese meaning "sound; echo" 

* Amaya: Japanese meaning "night rain" 

* Erena: Japanese meaning "water route"

Uncle Hayase and his family came next

Uncle Hayase and his family came next. His wife, Chiaki, is mean so I dont like her very much. She always glares at us and she made me cry once, but Hayase hit her. I think shes always angry because uncle Hayase keeps hitting her. Their son is nice though. I call him Zumi-nii but his real name is Izumi. He's my oldest cousin, but he still plays with me when they come over!

Hayase Uchiumi: Mizuhime's uncle and the third eldest Uchiumi sibling. Around his early 40s. Is a sorcerer, but his skills and grade are currently unknown. He is implied to be physically abusive to his wife, and is noted to hit her a lot.