109- bloody fool

Warning; description of injury.
And don't forget there's a question at the bottom!!

——————-

"Got ya! You bloody fool."

Madeye looked at me unamused as I floated him in the air by the side of me. He honestly looked so pissed that I thought he'd kill me.

"Honestly, is that what I get for saving your life?"

We must have been travelling at record speed right now, death eaters following us back.
We just had to make it to the protection barriers, once we'd done that, we'd be alright.

"Come on then!" I yelled, "help me out a bit! CONSTANT VIGILANCE MOODY!"
He rolled his eyes as he floated beside me, it was almost comical.

He shot spell after spell, which was lucky because I doubt we'd have got away if not.
George was still passed out behind me, I'm pretty sure that the wind had dried the blood, that's got to be a bonus, right?

We travelled for quite a while longer, so far that I was sure that we were in the protection bubble by now.

The atmosphere had completely changed from the rowdy, chaotic scene we were once in.
The night had returned to its original peace, with nothing but the moon to light up the sky.

It made me think of uncle Moony really. He'd been pained by this curse but somehow the moon was still beautiful.
I wondered if he thought the same.

I think I could just make out the burrow.
The death eaters weren't behind us anymore, but as I began to lower us to the ground, Moody still floating beside me.
I heard a whisper that certainly wasn't Moody, and certainly wasn't George.

"Y/N."

And just like that we were sent crashing to the ground.

—————————

Fred's pov:

I ran over to them as soon as I saw them.
Moody. George. And...
Y/N.

Moody was alright. Small cuts scattered his body and it was painfully obvious that his left arm was broken, but he'd be alright.
He'd already been taken inside to get a full check on him by Tonks, much to his annoyance and dismay.
It seemed that the only thing he wanted to do was help.

Which was why, when he was taken into the house, he had some how managed to escape and join the scene again.

That left the two people that I cared for most in the world.
Y/N was unconscious, her head bleeding rather badly from where she must have hit it on the ground.
But as for George, the majority of his ear was completely missing, a mixture of both dried and oozing blood on his face.
But he was alright, as he told me many times as he came out of unconsciousness.

"I'm holey Fred, get it?"

I shook my head as they laid him on the couch. I wasn't currently allowed anywhere near Y/N. Lee had taken her into the other room, with the help of a frantic Sirius, who were performing tests on her.
They had to make sure that she and the babies were alright.