SPECIAL CHAPTER

This special chapter is dedicated to all my beloved, innocent readers out there. For your enormous support, gratitude won't be enough to thank all of you. Because of that, here is a special chapter dedicated to all of you guys. You are amazing. I love you.

TIED: KAMBE DAISUKE X READER SPECIAL CHAPTER

You tuck your hands into your warm and soft wool sweater as you sigh and hug yourself with the silence and coldness of the surrounding. The skies are already dark and it's almost Christmas, almost since it is still around 11:00 pm. You can't help but to remember the last Christmas that you spent with Daisuke. You are still traumatized whenever you remember the things Daisuke wanted to do that time.

He literally wants to fill the Eiffel Tower with Christmas balls and Christmas lights and make it a giant Christmas tree made up of a metal tower. Of course you did your best to stop him and tell him that it's not necessary and that the Eiffel tower is not a tree. The funny thing is, Daisuke then suggested something that makes your jaw drop even more.

He wants to fill the Amazon Rainforest with christmas lights and christmas balls because they are literal trees and make millions of Christmas trees.

See how much he wants to waste his money?

You sigh once again knowing that will never happen again, not when Daisuke can't even remember you. If you only know that it will be your last Christmas with him, you should have just built a Christmas tree with Daisuke, together. You take another deep breath and sit on your comfortable sofa in front of a furnace while you are sipping your hot chocolate and biting the cookies that you baked. Now, you are silently spending your Christmas alone like what you used to do for the past three years.

You stared at the fire and rubbed your hands together as you took a deep breath for the hundredth time. You feel extremely comfortable against the cold outside and all your ducks and chickens are also in their warm place.

It's not lonely yet it's not fun either. It's just too comfortable, that's the best thing about it.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

You take another sip to your hot chocolate and you flinch a little, making your tongue burn because of doing such, when you hear a knock on your door at this current time which is undeniably odd. You don't know who will knock at your silent and aloof house in this hour. It is almost midnight and whoever it is, there's a 99.9 percent possibility that it is a thief or a serial killer who is willing to kill you right here and right now.

You blink innocently and stayed silent as you remained sitting on your sofa for some minutes. You didn't get up immediately since it's probably one of your ducks knocking but then, you remembered your ducks are in a warm place and they don't usually knock so curiosity filled your body as you finally get up to your feet and lazily walk towards your door. You are holding your hot chocolate just in case it's thief, and you're planning to sacrifice your drink to burn the thief's face if necessary, not that you want to do it anyway.