KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LVII

You open your eyes as you feel your eyes getting wet from the dream that you experience. It is like a flashback of all the events in your past. You gasp for air, as you look around.

You are finally meeting him after all these years.

You are not tied at all. There are no bruises on your body. You are sitting on a throne with your white maxi ankle-long dress with long sleeves. It is similar to the dress that you are wearing when your mom was killed. Your hair is falling freely without it getting tied in a bun or ponytail. You are like a white lady sitting on a throne.

Why am I sitting here?

Your eyes look around the place and it seems like it is one of Grendel's mansions. You've been there before. It is so huge and spacious but it doesn't shock you that much since you are used to seeing luxurious mansions because of Daisuke.

Speaking of Daisuke, you miss him so much.

"It has been years, (Y/N). You run away from your own family for years."

You stilled when you hear Mr. Grendel's voice behind you. You are about to stand up from the throne when his hand touches your shoulders, making you freeze on your place.

"Get your hands off me." You whispered dangerously, but fear is also visible in your voice.

You feel his hot breath on your ears as you feel him leaning closer to you, "When did you become this disrespectful?"

You immediately stand up and run further away from him before facing him again. Your jaw clenches and your fist are closed tightly.

"Welcome home, (Y/N)."

You looked at him bitterly and tried to stop your hands from shaking. You manage to look up at him with a firm and emotionless gaze. You didn't say a word.

It makes his stares turn serious in a dangerous manner.

"How does it feel experiencing life from beyond our grasp? Does it satisfy you?" He asked as he walked towards the throne and sat there comfortably while looking at you.

"Let's end all of this, Grendel Wyvern." You stated in a courageous voice but he just looked at you with pity.

You hate those eyes with all your heart.

"Hmmm? End what? Oh, I see. I thought I would give you a welcome gift. That person is here at this moment, probably for you. I'll give you some time to spend your days together, in that way... killing him will break you even more."

"W-what? Who's here?" You asked in a mere whisper as you feel your heart beating fast in worry for someone.