KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXIV

Haru run from the gunshots as he clenches his fist. He has been found out and now, he needs to either hide from those who chases him or kill them.

Where is (Y/N)?

He's been checking a lot of different rooms now but he can't see even a single hint of where you are.

Bunch of gunshots are heard in the surrounding and Haru run towards a single room. He locked it and prepare his gun before exploring his gaze in the room.

It's a room filled with paintings of Greek goddesses. Haru scans if anyone is inside there's no one so he walk in to check the surroundings and find some hints.

As he scans the paintings, his eye is caught by the biggest masterpiece. He went closer to check the painting out. It's a painting of Athena, the goddess of wisdom, and below the painting is a short riddle written in red ink. The handwritten looks like it has been made up recently.

'Thou in which the sun shines,
Exploding it's radiance from     everywhere,
Despite of thou in front of the sun's face,
Darkness overwhelms thy miserable place.

Haru tried to think of the meaning but he doesn't have the time. He, then, gets his phone and call Daisuke.

"Oi, Daisuke, I'll give you a riddle."

"Did you find her?"

"No, but I found a riddle. It's—"

The call ended making Haru groan in annoyance with Daisuke's coldness. He called Daisuke's number for the second time.

"Listen, you damn man," Haru hissed, "This riddle might be a clue to (Y/N)'s location. Decode it."

Gunshots are heard in the other side which makes Haru put the phone further from his ears.

"Thou in which the sun shines, exploding its radiance from everywhere. Despite of thou in the sun's face, darkness overwhelms the miserable place. You got it?" Haru asked.

"Yes." Daisuke stated in the other line.

The door in Haru's room opens as he several mans throws gunshots in his direction. Haru rapidly dodges the bullet as he shot their armed hands making the men release the gun.

Haru run towards the men and kick their faces hard before punching their solar plexus making the men down after a few seconds. Haru holds his gun tight and run towards other rooms to find you.

But then he realizes something.

He gets his phone and called Daisuke for the third time, "Oi, Daisuke, how did you know that (Y/N)'s in this ship in the first place?"