KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LX

"...And then after you let me go from being tied, I'm going to wreck you underneath me and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for weeks as your punishment for driving me crazy."

Holy water. Where's the damn holy water!? I need to bath with it and I need to chug it like a cola!

"Y-you're scaring me," You whispered and chuckled slightly, "It's sexy."

"Get up." He commanded and helped you stand up. You are still fully naked and he's still fully clothed, "For a certain amount of time tonight, I'll be your slave." Daisuke stated as if he's enjoying teasing you like this.

You gulp. Your heart is still beating fast and you are really excited with being the dominant tonight, but still like what Daisuke stated, after being the dominant, he'll wreck you... and that's a really big red flag for your legs.

They are petitioning to back out as early as now for their functionality.

Unfortunately for your legs...

"You won't get angry with what I'm about to do, right?" You asked in assurance.

Daisuke looks at you with genuine eyes, "You have my word."

...this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you can't just let slip.

For some reason, you feel your heart beating in excitement and passion. Something inside you wants to awaken, and it's a part of your dark soul.

With courage and without a hint of embarrassment, you walk closer to Daisuke, grab the back of his hair with your fist and crash your lips unto him roughly but with passion. Daisuke didn't seem shocked with what you did as he let you do what you want with him.

You lick his lips and you deepen the kiss. Daisuke is kissing you back, and he tastes really sweet and sexy. He slowly bite your lower lip and that makes you kiss him even deeper. The kiss is forceful but passionate, slowly but burning, and it is also aggressive but caring.

You can't explain it at all but it certainly feels good.

"Daisuke, remove your shirt and sit on that chair." You whispered while breathing hard because of the kiss.

He gives you a 'yes, master' kind of seductive look before he takes a single step backwards and slowly pulls his shirt up his body. Your throat went dry with how sexy his muscle reflexes are.

Your eyes look at the bandage wrapped on his chest. There are bandages on his chest but his eight pack abs are entirely visible. The bandages makes his body look even hotter.

Daisuke didn't take his pants off since you don't ask him to do that. He walks towards the ladderback chair at the side of the room and sit there comfortably while giving you an encouraging smile.