KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter II

"Sir, here's your coffee." You stated politely as you bring him his favorite cup of coffee. You are doing your best to not break it or even let some dirt touch the mug.

It's so expensive. It's a mug made up of pure diamonds with sapphires, that's why you're doing your to best to give the outmost care for the stuff.

Daisuke looks at cup of coffee being putted in front of him, then to you. His simple and cold gazes makes you freeze but you tried to calm down. He might be intimidating but he's actually kind.

"Name the beans used," He stated as he's still looking in his coffee.

"Well— uh," You gulp, "It's a Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, Sir Daisuke. It is one of the rarest coffee beans in the world but it's so unique and tasty. It's just a bit costly."

It's 6500 dollars for a cup of coffee. You want to cry with such amount. It can literally feed you for weeks. Still, Daisuke is the one who sponsored all the stuffs that he's taking because he doesn't eat poor.

Ah, rich people.

"I see." He replied coldly.

You blink and try to fake a slight cough, "Uh, I've also prepare a partner for that coffee, Sir. It's some cookies, but unlike the coffee, it's not expensive. I'm the one who bake it." You stated.

Daisuke didn't respond but he looks once again in the coffee. Seriously? Does he not like the brand or it's just too "cheap" for him?

"What does your cookies taste like?" He asked.

It taste like heaven in your tongue, crunchy but tasty— damn, (Y/N), you horny human being.

You want to smirk and chuckle with your thoughts but you answered him, "It taste like me—" You blink and chuckle for a second, "—melted caramel and chocolate, Sir. Those are the flavors. Wait here and I'll get it. Enjoy the coffee!"

You turn around and get the box of cookies that you prepared for Daisuke. You bake some cookies since you want to munch something while working and you decided to bake something for him, too.

Now, you're praying silently as you are looking at how he take his bite on the cookie. Daisuke chews it, and despite of him chewing it innocently, he still looks so hot.

And the way his adam's apple move in a slow and sexy way—

"It's good." He stated and drink a coffee, "Bake some tomorrow, too. How much is this? Name your price."

Nani?

Your eyes widened when he said those but you chuckle and shook your head disapprovingly, "No, Sir. That's free. But sure, I'll bake some for tomorrow, I'm glad you like it."