KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXIII

You slowly open your eyes. Your body is still painful from the whipping and slaps, but you don't feel dizzy at all. A man is sitting in front of you, the one who hurts you from hours ago, and he's giving you the scariest death glare that you've ever seen in your entire life.

"Good thing you're awake. I'll kill you now." He stated calmly.

You blink innocently. Now? As in now? The fuck? Respect those who just woke up, again, respect.

"You can't—" You muttered, "If you will kill me at this moment..." You stopped.

"What will happen?" The man asked.

You sigh, "I-I might pee in this chair— can I pee first before my death?"

The man rolled his eyes as he lets go of your chains, "What the hell is wrong with you, woman?"

You didn't replied.

"I'll accompany you to the bathroom but I won't go inside. Get out before 5 minutes or else I'll bomb you alive." He threats.

Daisuke always bombs me alive though until we explode in pleasure— goddamn until my death, I'm still a pervert.

You want to slap yourself because of such naughty thoughts. Daisuke really contributes a lot of things in your life, especially in your mind.

"You don't have any cameras here, don't you?" You asked in assurance as you went inside.

"Seriously? You're about to die and you're still thinking of the cameras in the bathroom?"

"I shall die with integrity." You whispered as you closes the cubicle door.

"Hey, it's been five minutes, do you really want to die?" The man shouted but after a few seconds, you went out of the comfort room.

"Will you kill me now?" You asked in a low tone.

The man averted his gaze as he holds your elbow, "No, not yet. But I have to detain you."

You let yourself get dragged. You are walking in a white hallway and your eyes are observing the place intensively. You are walking in different directions and the entire place looks like a facility. Everything are filled with white color and the hallways are too silent.

"Say, stranger," You started as you are still getting dragged, "Don't you want other colors to paint here more than white?"

"White is purity." The man replied shortly, "A contradiction of the people in this place."

"I see," You whispered, "Seriously, why did you want to destroy Daisuke?"