KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LVIII

It's been ten days in an isolated mansion with Daisuke.

You get outside the mansion but there's no use to get out of the entire place since the mansion is surrounded by cliffs. Beyond the cliffs lies a huge body of water. The mansion is the only place where you can stay. As for the food, thankfully, there are enough supplies in the kitchen and you have the things you need.

You also never left Daisuke's side. He regained his consciousness on the fifth day and since then, you are taking care of him with all your heart.

You remembered that time when you were sick and he brought five hospitals for you. Daisuke is really unbelievable.

As of the moment, you are sitting beside his bed with a bowl of porridge in your hand. He is stable but he can't really move that much due to the consistent pain from the bullet wound. You give Daisuke a gentle smile as you put a spoon of porridge on his mouth in which he eats as well.

"Does it still hurt?" You asked without thinking which snaps you back, "I mean, how are you feeling, Daisuke?"

He looks at you with a calm gaze as he gently swallows his food, "I'm feeling better."

You tried to suppress the smile on your lips, "I'm glad you're doing great. You're a really tough person. By the way, I wasn't able to ask this to you lately, Daisuke, but how did you end up here?"

He calmly give you a small smile, "I followed you. I tracked your location through your microscopic earpiece and I found you here."

"You followed me alone?"

"Hmm. Why, is there a problem?" He asked gently, "Seeing you here makes me feel better. That's my aim."

"But you risk your life, Daisuke." You avert your gaze. Your heart feels heavy with the idea of him dying because of you, you will never be able to bear it, "You risk your life for me."

"You save me in return." He replied.

"But you're still hurt—"

"(Y/N)."

"Yes?"

"I'm worried that's why I did all of these. Just be by my side, that's all I will ask of you." Daisuke states those words as he reaches his arms to caress your cheeks.

You stare at his eyes and you get mesmerized by how calm and gentle they are despite his condition. Daisuke is amazing and it only makes you fall even harder for him.

You look down and hold his hand on your cheeks. You close your eyes to feel its warmth and you love his warmth.

"What have I ever done to deserve you?" You mumbled.