KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Special Chapter

(I know you'll hate me for writing this but I can't calm my fujoshi heart down lol. Btw, I love you guys.)

"Dazai, you piece of shit!" Chuuya exclaimed as he took another shot of alcohol, coming from the alcohol company that Daisuke gave him, "You really are a piece of shit!"

"Calm down," Dazai whispered, smiling a bit while looking at Chuuya, "I did the best for her."

Chuuya chuckled bitterly, "You'll only make everything worse, Dazai. I agree to help her, but after what you've told me about the possible thing that might happen to her, I should have disagreed!"

"She needs to be happy even for a short period of time. More than anyone else, (Y/N) needs that. It might be annoying but Kambe Daisuke is the only person who can give her the happiness that she's searching for." Dazai stated in a serious tone as he leaned on his seat and took a little sip in the alcohol.

Dazai and Chuuya are both sitting in a bar counter of the place that they are renting together with a lot of different wines and alcohol in front of them. Chuuya is drunk, while Dazai is given the responsibility to keep Chuuya manageable.

"We both know it'll only hurt her at the end— a lot." Chuuya whispered and took another sip.

"A person that will extinguish the fire," Dazai stated as he leaned on his seat, "That will be her escape. A perfect ending for her."

Chuuya gritted his teeth as he stood up and walked closer towards Dazai, "You fucker—" Chuuya held Dazai's collar tightly before tugging it upwards.

Dazai blinks in confusion with Chuuya's actions.

"You're letting her get killed!? Are you out of your fucking mind!?" Chuuya shouted as he forcefully grasped Dazai's cloth.

"The future's not ours, Chuuya. But of course, I'll save her with all my must.'' Dazai replied calmly.

"But you let her have that choice without even telling her—"

"She will know eventually."

"Just before she dies!" Chuuya hissed angrily, "You didn't tell her what she needs to know, Dazai!"

"The words that she needs to know shouldn't come out from my own mouth, you know that." Dazai stated seriously.

Because of their closeness, their eyes stared at each other. Dazai smirks when he sees Chuuya's pupils dilating because of him.

"You fucker!" Chuuya step even closer, their faces are just an inch away from each other, making Dazai's eyes widened with their closeness, "I fucking hate—"