KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXVI

"I'm not kidding! She's probably dead!" The man whispered in between his groan.

Daisuke's eyes are replaced with anger.

The man starts shaking as he feel Daisuke's grip tightened in his neck, "But I don't know if you have realized it yet..."

Haru freezes as he looks at the man. The man's eyes are filled with fear.

"That woman..." The man whispered, "I don't know if you realized how you tamed a monster, Kambe."

Haru's eyes widened as he run towards Daisuke and grab him towards the window.

"Jump!"

As the two of them jump out of the ship, a huge explosion happens making the entire cruise explodes.

"Tsk." Darius mumbled before turning around and starts walking away.

Every steps that he take creates a tapping sound in the middle of agonizing silence.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Finally, they're all dead.

Step.

Step.

Step.

As he takes an another step, he hears someone chuckles behind him.

He freezes in his place and slowly turn around to look in your direction.

His eyes widened when he realizes that you are standing straight inside the jail with a smile in your face and blood in your hand.

"H-h-how..." Darius whispered.

You are still looking in the ground as you slowly raise you gaze up to look in his eyes, a smirk plastered in your lips.

"Didn't you hear my words lately, Darius?" You stated in an innocent, deliberate voice.

You stand straight as if you don't feel any pain at all. A smirk is still presented in your lips and your eyes shows no fear or anger or any emotions.

Darius can't move as he sees you standing. His eyes drop on the ground where he shot you and a lot of blood are spilled in the white tile. But what makes him unable to move is your expression. Your eyes looks empty. It seems like you're a completely different person from the woman he met lately.

"H-How can you— why are you still alive?" He tried to mutter those words.