AUTHOR'S NOTE

Greetings, Innocent Readers!

Thank you for reading this TIED: KAMBE DAISUKE X READER fanfiction.

I'm grateful that after a year of writing, this book has finally come to an end. Words are not enough to express how thankful I am to all of you, for your continuous support and for being a part of this journey. I am extremely grateful to share this story with you guys.

There are a lot of times when I would giggle and laugh whenever I read your comments (in those extremely embarrassing scenes, I know I understand you, I throw my phone every time I read those scenes, I'm having second hand embarrassment, too) and I just feel motivated to continue the story knowing that you guys are there to support the book. I also appreciate all your comments, whatever it is, I just love you, humans.

And yup, I hope all of you are doing fine. Honestly, even before writing this story, I have this kind of ending in my mind where you and Daisuke will just die together and suffer, but then as I was writing the final chapter last night, I realized that death isn't just the answer and the end of it all. Originally (when I'm starting the book), I've always envisioned Daisuke pulling the trigger and killing you then he'll die with you, that's supposedly the original ending but well, upon realizing how you both love each other so much and as an author who sucks at writing romance genre, it is where it brought us. I apologize for the suffering that you've experienced in this book.

I also haven't warned you guys about the discussion of mature content like past traumas, mental illnesses, and such but I do hope wherever you are right now, you guys are safe.

If you have any questions, rants, whatever it is, feel free to leave it in the comment section. I would be glad to read them and interact with you guys.

This book is a fanfiction of The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited produced by CloverWorks, directed by Tomohiko Itō and inspired by the novel The Millionaire Detective written by Yasutaka Tsutsui. The characters are not mine. I'll leave a thread of the minor characters used in the fanfiction for references.

You can throw some knives in my direction, I won't mind lol. Again, thank you so much for being with me on this journey. Thank you my dearest innocent readers for taking your time to read this. I love you.

With love and gratitude,

WCwriteslemon