NOTE [MUST READ]

Greetings, Innocent Readers!

I'm re-publishing this story after getting deleted by Wattpad. Fortunately, I've saved some back-up drafts from this book and I'm really hoping to continue this story since I'm also excited with what's about to happen with the characters.

Alright, for some explanations, I don't know why it got deleted or reported (?). Probably because of its mature content (the lemons and smuts, you name it), and I'm honestly frustrated since I'm really hoping to share it to all of you, though it's not a good book at all but I feel glad and excited to let you read it.

Wattpad ruined the whole career though but it's fine [tears while smiling].

So I decided to like, re-write and re-publish the entire book. There will be a concrete story line, and more lemons (I'm going to leave a warning soon), and a lot of exciting events. This is the cleaner and more edited version so I hope you don't mind it at all.

And of course, more than anything else, I want to give my dearest gratitude to all of you who have supported this book before it gets deleted. You guys don't know how you make me wheeze and laugh hard because of all your comments. Ah, all of you are amazing.

That sums it all up. Expect changes in this re-published version and of course, expect Daisuke's neckties, lol. You can also read this book in ao3, I'm going to put the link in my profile's description and if my account would get deleted again, I'll post in some other sites continuously.

I love you, humans 🍋

Stay tune!

Lover of Lemons,
WCwriteslemon