KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Special Chapter

It's been a month since the Maldives incident and you're back to your country with Daisuke. Your body is doing well certainly because of the strict medications and because your boss is taking a good care of you with all his must.

At this moment you are in Daisuke's house and—

"Hmmm— D-Daisuke, I— I can't h-hold it anymore haaaah," You whispered while chasing your breath.

I can't fight it any longer.

Daisuke is staring at you and his face are turning red as well. He has his hair down and he looks really adorable and it's your first time seeing him turn red. It seems like he's fighting it as well.

You are staring at him while trying to stop the tears building in your eyes. You want to cry because of such feeling.

"I-I really can't hold it." You whispered and you know your face is too red at the moment.

"Do what you must." Daisuke replied while breathing hard.

Finally.

You immediately grab the milk and gulp it while breathing hard. Your tongue feels painful from the spicy noodle that you've eaten with Daisuke. He also drink a glass of milk.

You are doing a spicy noodle challenge with him and whoever drinks the milk first will be the loser and that person must follow the winner's will. Because the noodles is filled with spicy spices, you can't help and chooses to lost. Your tongue and face is burning.

Daisuke smirk as he looks at your red face, "Calm down, (Y/N). You have to obey me for a day."

You sigh heavily as you are fanning your tongue with your hand. You love the idea of obeying Daisuke for the entire day but you have the feeling that after that "day", you won't be able to use your legs for a week— again.

"No sex?" You asked, trying to protect your precious legs for the first time. They're literally in an enormous danger.

"Hmmm," Daisuke hummed in a baritone voice as he stands up and lend his hands, "The deal will take place when you hold my hands."

You're nervous with what he will ask you to do but when your glance went down to his precious hands, you gently nodded and hold him tight. The moment your hand touches his, a small smile plastered in your boss's face.

He smiles— with a combination of evil intentions!

"Argh, I want to run away," You whispered in defeat, "That spicy noodles hates my legs."

Daisuke chuckled for a second and it makes you chuckle too since he's chuckling and seing him like this is so life-changing. He helps you stand up and look at you with something in his eyes.

You are really nervous for your walking instrument but upon seeing Daisuke's tantalizing features, you want to just forget your walking abilities.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" He asked in a sexy and teasing tone. Your heart is beating fast as you nodded.

"Born ready," You stated in a brave tone while your hands are shaking.

"Good," Daisuke whispered as he lean closer towards you and gently touch his lip to your neck near in your ear which gives soft shivers in your body, "I want you in the kitchen..."

You blink, "Uh, naked?"

Daisuke chuckled sexily, "I want you in the kitchen, helping me bake for some cookies."

Your eyes widened as you closes you slap your mouth from your recent words. Your face is turning red for the second time because of embarrassment and your mouth is always the cause of your downfall.

"W-well then, we'll bake cookies!" You turn around and silently prays to get yourself out from the situation, "Are you ready, Sir?"

"Hmmm..." Daisuke hummed once again as he loosened his necktie.

He's readying his necktie, it means—oh shit.

"We can bake the cookies without the clothes on, (Y/N). Good suggestion."

Oh god, what's with this hot, tempting, sexy billionaire named Daisuke? He's insatiable!

"What's with this seduction?" You whispered as you sigh and give him a quick peck in the lips which caught him off guard, "We'll bake the cookies now, Sir Daisuke, come on."

You went towards his luxurious kitchen as he follows you. Whenever you're in his house, or most probably his mansion, he makes everyone except the both of you leave the place. That explains why you're alone with Daisuke at the very moment.

"Sir Daisuke," You called out for him as you stare at the ingredients in the luxurious table, "Do you have any cookie flavor that you want to try out?"

You look at his feature getting closer to you and he's holding his necktie. Damn, mission abort.

"Vanilla." He whispered.

"Vanilla," You repeated and blink cluelessly, "Vanilla?"

He's so hot and it's distracting your capacity to think straight and smart.

The corner of his lips pulled upward turning into a small sexy smirk and at the moment, you can feel your knees giving up. You just want to kneel—

"Strip and lay on the table. Now."

>>>