KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LIII

[FLASHBACK PART I]

"(Y/N), I'm home." Your mom stated in a tired voice as she entered your very small house. It is made of used wood from the garbage area near your location. The place is so small that it is not comfortable at all.

Your location is also crowded. You are living in a slum near a dumpsite area and all the people there are really poor. Same as your family. It's only you and your mom after all.

Your small and thin body, at the age of 4, runs towards your mother and give her a tight hug. She took off her heels, ones that are given to her by her workmate and immediately kissed your forehead. You see a tint of tear on her cheeks and some bruise on her arms. Despite being very young, you are aware of the reality. Your mom might not say it but you know that she's been through a lot with her work.

"Did you cry, mom?" You asked your mother with an innocent voice. She gives you a warm smile.

"No, I didn't, (Y/N)." She gets bread from her small and worn out bag before handing it to you, "Here, eat this. You must be here alone in cold and hunger. I'm sorry I have to leave you every time, sweety."

"We can share." You get the single loaf of bread as you cut it in half before handing it to your mom. That makes her tears fall, and you are confused as to why she is crying.

"I'm pathetic," She whispered as she cried and hugged you tight, "I'm sorry you have to experience this kind of life, (Y/N). I'm sorry I was your mother."

You don't know why your mother is crying but you can feel your heart ache. You may not understand everything at your age but you are aware of the fact that your mom is in great pain.

"Mom, don't cry. Did you body hurt from working?" You asked sweetly in concern.

When your mom is not around, instead of playing with some kid in your area, you are often on the dumpsite to get some bottles or garbage that you can sell. You often hear people call you a daughter of a prostitute and stuff like that. You don't mind them because whatever prostitute means, you know your mom more than them. Only you can see the greatness and kindness of her that people tend to disregard because of her job.

Everything is normal as it is, as to what you perceive. Life is really hard but it is the usual life that you know. It is normal for you.

Until one night, everything changed.

It is a cold midnight and you are alone in your house, waiting for the arrival of your mother when you see a group of tall and muscular men wearing a clean pair of black coats. They seem to be searching for someone until they arrive at your house.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N)," You replied mindlessly, "Who are you."

The man didn't reply as he started carrying you on his shoulder, making your eyes widened. They inject something on your neck that makes you unconscious. At that time, all you know is you want to see your mom so bad... because you're so scared.