KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXVII

"A monster in a sheep's clothing? Are you kidding me? She's silly, how can she be a monst—"

"Upon doing a background research regarding that woman, we found out that she's— I'll tell you next time. Kambe is currently on the move."

"Fine, fine. I'll kill her anyway."

You remained faking your unconsciousness as you hear their conversation. You feel calm as usual and you want to give them an applause for jumping in the conclusion of how a monster you are.

After a while, you fake to regained your consciousness as you state how you want to pee. Thankfully, Darius is quiet an idiot for letting you go to the restroom.

"You don't have any cameras here, don't you?" You asked in assurance as you went inside.

"Seriously? You're about to die and you're still thinking of the cameras in the bathroom?"

You smirk as you check the surrounding and there's nothing in it. You get the necklace hidden in your turtle neck cloth and click the button. A holographic screen appears in front of you as you immediately messages Suzue.

"Ship's location is *****. Please tell Daisuke to get out after five hours since it is filled with bomb. I'm not sure yet if it's my current location but I'll update you as soon as possible. Take care of yourself, Suzue."

"(Y/N)-sama! You're alive!"

"Yes. They will kill me later but I won't let that happen. I'll send an update later on. Support Daisuke and Haru with information about the ship."

"Please be careful." Suzue replied.

"Hey, it's been five minutes, do you really want to die?" The man shouted but after a few seconds, you went out of the comfort room.

"Will you kill me now?" You asked in a low tone.

The man averted his gaze as he holds your elbow, "No. But I have to detain you."

You mentally smile with the idea of being transferred in some place. As you observe the surrounding, the primary thing that caught your attention is the non existent air paths in the entire facility. Everything are closed. There are no fire extinguishers and anything related to that. It doesn't even have windows or anything in which the air can go through.

"This place looks really white and clean, I can't see any fire extinguishers or any tools around." You muttered to yourself and it seems like he heard it.

"Naaah. This is a highly functional place, we don't need those things."