KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter III

"Look closer, (Y/N)."

The man in front of you chuckle in a dangerous tone while raising his arms. Your eyes are looking at him with fear and confusion as he slowly pull the trigger of his gun before—

"Shit," You whispered as you sit up immediately, "Oh damn."

You are breathing hard and your heart is beating fast deep within your chest. Your room feels cold and silent. You are wearing a thin cloth as you sigh in exasperation. You tried to breath normally despite of your horrifying dream.

Another nightmare.

You didn't move for a moment. You want to get rid of the images from your dream. You want to lay down, wrap your body with a blanket and sleep again but you can't. You're afraid that the image of the man will visit your senses once again.

I-It's just a dream. Nothing more, nothing less.

"(Y/N)! Have you heard about this tea? There's an annual fest for the anniversary of our Company and the employees will enjoy for an entire week. It's the week of fortune!"

The girl in front of you, Yacchi, is excited while she's telling you those words. She's the auditor of the company's financial properties but she's so humble and jolly. She's inside your office as she delivers some documents.

"I don't really know how it takes place but that sounds nice and exciting!" You giggled.

A week of fortune, that's quiet intriguing.

"You seriously don't know?" Yacchi asked and frown for a second, "Ah, that's because you're quiet new here. So it's a week where there are sports festivals, different booths, and a lot of activities for everyone. That's actually my favorite week in working in this company. Thankfully this company have something like that."

"Hmmm," You nodded, "But will Mr. Kambe join, too?"

Yacchi blinks. You blink as well. And then there's a loud laugh all throughout your office. Yacchi is laughing really hard with your words.

"Oh god," She's laughing a lot and you're staring at her with such confusion, "I-I'm sorry, prft, of course not! Mr. Kambe never joins in activities like those. I mean, if he does then that basically means miracles are real and aliens are true."

You nodded, "I understand, you're right. Maybe he won't join," You whispered, "But where's the fun in that if our boss won't join at all? He deserves to enjoy things as well. I'll ask him later."

Yacchi freezes, "Are you sure, (Y/N)?"

You nodded excitedly, "Yes! That sounds really nice! I want to see Sir Daisuke in a sports attire or maybe in some activities. I'm so excited!"

"Girl, do you want to die?" Yacchi asked out of nowhere.

"What?"

"That man, our boss, never do things like that. If you'll ask him maybe he'll fire you or he'll burn you alive, thinking about it makes me want to scream in a horror movie way."

That's too bad. I hope Sir Daisuke will agree to join the fun.

"No."

You gulp and look at his features. Damn, he looks really hot. Being perfect like him should be a crime.

"You have to give it a try, Sir Daisuke. You're always busy with a lot of things and maybe you need to loosen up for a week." You stated as you lean in the chair.

You are currently in his office and you are talking to him comfortably about the company's activities.

"I'm busy."

"I'll take care with all the company works and your detective works, well, I'll take care of the time managements and stuffs like that. You just have to trust me."

His facial expression never changes.

"Give me one reason to agree with you."

You gulp and breath deeply, "I'll bake cookies and cakes everyday for a month— and uh," You look in the ground, "You'll find pleasure in joining the activities."

"Pleasure?" He repeated in a calm and serious manner, one that makes your throat went dry.

How can his voice sounds this hot?

"Yes, Sir Daisuke. You'll have fun! Don't worry, I'll be with you— you know, I'll prepare all the stuffs that you need, you don't need to worry about anything. You just have to rest and have fun for a week." You stated proudly while smiling.

"I'll think about it." He replied with his conservative words as he leans in his chair, "(Y/N)?"

You blink, "Yes, Sir?"

"Order a dozen of luxurious neckties." He stated in a calm manner.

Ah, his fascination with neckties.

"Yes. Sure, Sir." You nodded, "You're always fascinated with neckties, yeah?"

He stayed silent for a moment as he closes his eyes. He's still leaning in his chair as he sexily loosened his necktie making you gulp because of sudden warmness in the atmosphere.

"I love using them."

>>>

TIED: Kambe Daisuke X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें