KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LXIV

1 MONTH AGO

"Daisuke-sama, are you sure you're going to follow them? It is too risky." Suzue stated with her face filled with concern as he looked at Daisuke who remained emotionless.

"I'm going with you." Haru stated, "I can't leave you alone in that place waiting for your death. Let me go with you."

Daisuke glances at his expensive diamond wrist watch before giving the two a calm and silent look, "There's a file at the top of my bed. Read all of them and follow what is included in those papers."

"But Daisuke-sama!"

"Suzue." Daisuke stated in a cold voice, "Take care of yourself. Do what we planned in the first place. Don't let your emotion overwhelm your rationality."

Suzue's eyes are slightly teary as she nods. Haru gave Daisuke an agitated look before he whispered a "tch".

"You're acting like a cool protagonist again," Haru stated and sighed heavily, "Come with me. I need to talk to you about something."

"I don't have much time." Daisuke stated.

Haru looks quickly at Suzue, "Wait here. I need to borrow him for a second." Haru pulled Daisuke's wrist towards a certain room.

Suzue was left confused. She doesn't know if she'll be extremely worried for Daisuke or she'll ship the DaiHaru so much. Too bad, you're not there to ship men with her. She's a worried and sad fujoshi, left behind in the meeting room while the two men are inside a certain room doing whatever they want.

Daisuke remains calm as he look at Haru before Haru locked the door.

"What's wrong?" Haru asked. Daisuke's jaw tightened as his eyes looked at Haru.

"They have started their move." Daisuke stated in a serious tone.

"Their what?" Haru blinks but he realizes what Daisuke is talking about. He nodded, "I understand. Will (Y/N) be safe? Seriously, what's your plan?"

Daisuke didn't reply.

"Are you going to go for the orginal plan or should we follow the plan in your head?" Haru asked again.

Daisuke's gaze met Haru and as his mouth spoke, Haru's eyes widened.

"Dude, what the hell are you talking about!?" Haru exclaimed as Daisuke sighed and looked at him with serious eyes.

"Protect her at all cost." Daisuke stated as he stood up and got out of his office, leaving the shocked Haru behind.