KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXX

You immediately deleted the message and sigh heavily. They're trying to reach out despite of everything. You tried to erase those people in your mind and do you job while waiting for Daisuke.

After hours of working, you are resting while waiting inside Daisuke's office. You want to talk to him and ask him if he's alright. It's already 12 midnight but you want to check his situation. You can't call him or anything because you might disturb him so you are patiently waiting inside his office.

After a while, the door opened and it revealed an elegant man in his black coat. His eyes are emotionless and a bit tired but upon seeing you waiting for him, Daisuke smile a little.

"Why are you still awake? You should rest and—" Before Daisuke can finish his words, you walk towards his direction, grab his tie to pull him closer and kiss him deeply.

He tastes really good.

Daisuke stilled with what you did but you softly touch his cheeks as you gently bite his lower lip.

"I'm worried," You whispered and hug his waist tight burying your face in his chest, "I'm damn worried."

Daisuke stayed silent as he wrap his arms around you while he's gently holding you in his embrace. It eases you heart that he's safe and alive.

That's what matters the most.

You freeze when Daisuke pull out from the hug and carry you towards the bedroom. He gently lay you in the bed as slowly take his clothes off, just the upper part. You gulp when your eyes landed on his firm and hard abs.

"Daisuke, you have to rest—"

He lays behind you with his topless body and give you a small and tired smile, "Let me rest in you."

Eh?

You use Daisuke's arms as your pillow while you went closer to him. You hug his shirtless abdomen and you can't help but to smile and blush while touching it.

"Let's sleep then." You muttered and close your eyes while resting in Daisuke's arms.

"Dream of me." Daisuke whispered and it makes you chuckled

Dreaming of him means having some wet dreams though.

"Sir Daisuke, where are we going?" You asked while the both of you are walking towards his car.

"Shopping." He replied in a baritone voice and you can't help but to smile whenever you hear his serious voice saying something unusual for him to say.

"Shopping?" You asked back and nod, "Uh, do you need to buy something, Sir? If that's so, what will we buy?"

He put his shades on and you want to kneel immediately with how hot he looks like but oh well, maybe later.

"Neckties. Bondages. Chains."

You blink awkwardly upon hearing those words from his glorious mouth.

Hehe, shit— I'm in trouble.

"W-why would we buy chains, Sir? Where will you use it? Your house is filled with equipments as a good substitute for chains."

Daisuke opened his car's door and let you enter first before he walks in the other side to enter in the driver's seat.

"I want to try chains on you." He stated directly and your heart starts going wild once again with his straight to the point words.

You love the idea of being chained in the bed but it will be painful especially when Daisuke is doing you rough.

Your wrist might be in danger.

"Don't worry, I won't go rough on you when you're being chained," Why is he smirking while saying those as if he knows exactly what will happen?

You cover your face and grasp for air to breath normally. Your heart is pumping too much blood and it's an evidence that falling in love with Daisuke is bad for your heart— and legs.

"We'll shop for you, too. What do you want to buy?" He asked sincerely.

"Haikyuu, MHA, YBC, BSD, KNY, AOT and other anime merchandise," You muttered, "I want some The Millionaire Detective: Balance Unlimited merch, too. The main character in that show is so hot." You chuckled and Daisuke nodded as if he's taking note of what you are saying mentally.

"Is that all?"

You blink, "Eh?"

"HEUSC, buy an anime company together with a company that sells anime merchandise." Daisuke stated in a calm tone and your eyes widened.

What? Chotto matte—

He started the engine and before you can tell him that he doesn't need to buy an entire company, HEUSC replied.

"Buying Anime Companies, done. Balance: Unlimited."

Holy mother of dollars, this guy can literally buy the entire universe.

>>>