KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXXI

"Sir Daisuke!" You called the man waiting in a milk corner. You frown in confusion since his clothes are different and he looks a little bit different— he's also a bit taller.

The man looks at you cluelessly as he sips the bottle of milk that he's holding. You blink innocently.

"What are you doing here, Sir? I thought we'll buy neckties, bondages and chains?" You ask as you approach him and he looks even more clueless while sipping the milk.

"Chains?"

"Yes, and when did you change your clothes—"

"Kageyama!!!" A guy with orange hair runs towards your direction and pat Daisuke's back, though he calls him 'Kageyama', before looking at you with a questioning gaze.

Kageyama— what?

You look up to the man that you've just called and he's looking at you in his normal and not-bothered expression while still sipping his milk.

"Is she your girlfriend?" The tangerine guy asked and you blink.

"No, but she calls me Daisuke. Sorry, Miss, I'm not the person you're looking for." The man named Kageyama stated as he bowed and turned around with the shorter guy. The guy looks at you once again before giving you a short bright smile. The tangerine guy is radiating sunshine vibes.

You stand there frozen. What the?

The guy that looks like Daisuke stopped walking and turned around to look at you, "I don't know where you will use the chains but I recommend cable ties. See you soon in my lemon fanfiction, Miss."

They walk away and you stare at them in awe. Your mouth hangs open since they look familiar, like the setter and the middle blocker from Haikyuu.

So he's not Daisuke? W-what? And why did he break the fourth wall— ok, but cable ties? Is it good? I'll suggest it to Daisuke.

You sigh and look around. You just got out of the comfort room and when you search for your boss, he's nowhere to be found. You even mistaken someone as Daisuke. You start walking to search for him. You walk towards a clothing store since he might be buying some neckties in that place but he's not there. Then you search for him in a more expensive clothing store but stil, he's nowhere to be found.

Because of too much walking, you sit on a bench and sigh heavily. You can't find your boss, but you are sure that he's somewhere out there buying something expensive.

You close your eyes for a moment to rest and you feel someone seat on the bench with you. For some reason, your heart starts beating fast— in desperation and suffocation. Your eyes shoot open as your head slowly tilt to the person sitting beside you.