KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXIX

"Here are the files of Mr. Kambe's 30 Companies, it's already complete but he needs to sign every single one of them." The Yacchi stated while handling you a pile of folders— a really huge pile of documents.

You nodded and smile before getting all the documents, "I see. Thank you."

Yacchi gave you a smirk and a teasing glares, "Where have you been?"

You gulp. You realized that no one really knows your relationship with Daisuke— and there's no relationship happening between the both of you. You don't know what will you call your interactions with your boss.

"I've been resting," You replied and give her a smile, "Yes, resting. Hahaha."

Yacchi looks at you with her detective like stares and laugh with you, "I see, resting, eh? Did Mr. Kambe tire you so much?"

Your eyes widened, "W-what?"

Yacchi laugh and pat your shoulders while staring at the piles of documents, "Well anyway, since you've rested, good luck to these mountains of work. I got to go. Bye, (Y/N)!"

You bid your farewell as well and she wink at you before she went outside. You are sitting silently, with the pile of workloads in front of you. It's the reality. You've been out for almost two months and you need to do a lot of things as a Daisuke's secretary.

Speaking of Daisuke, he's handling some case with Haru and he let's you handle all the documents. Thankfully, Daisuke's been giving you assistance despite of his absence that's why all the works are going easy. You just have to work hard.

It's still 9:00am in the morning so you stretch your arms out, take a deep breath, sigh in determination before you start doing your job.

A work accomplished early is a job well done.

You yawn and sigh heavily as you enter in your office with a really tired body, mind and soul. It's already 10:00 pm and you've been working all day. You recently attend a business transaction as Daisuke's substitute and right now, you are alone in your dark office with a messed up hair, and sleepy eyelids.

You sit in your chair and lean in your office desk. You're too tired to move or go home at the moment so you want to just sleep in the office. It's not a bad thing though.

You close your eyes and it takes a minute before you entirely fall asleep.

You open your eyes and you're expecting to see your desk the moment you wake up, but your body is currently resting in a soft bed, which confuses you. You are laying in the bed with a soft blanket wrapped around you. Your clothes are also different from what you are wearing last night, it's a more comfortable clothes.

Wait, this room is familiar—