KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XVIII

~ Sawarasenai kimi wo shoujo na wo boku no yarichin bicchin no osu dayo ~

You yawn sleepily as you phone starts playing that song which means someone is calling you. You check the time and it's still 7:00 in the morning. Today is your rest day so you don't know who's calling at this—

You have 3 missed calls from Sugar Daisuke ❤

You smiled when you realized your boss is calling. He doesn't know his nickname and if he does, your legs are in danger but then, why is he calling at such time?

You answered the phone as your eyes are still droppy.

"Good morning, boss." You whispered in a sleepy tone, "What's up?"

"(Y/N)." He stated in a serious tone.

"Hmmm?"

"Do you want some fresh air?" He asked with seriousness and that makes you smile and giggle.

Wow, that's so random.

"Sure, Boss. But I— I don't really understand the fresh air stuff." You whispered as you hug your Louis Vuitton human size Kambe Daisuke plushie.

He's the one who bought it though. That guy is rich as hell.

"Prepare yourself. Go outside your house at exactly 8 am."

The call ended.

You blink and look at your phone. You don't know what's the matter and why did Daisuke suddenly ask if you want some fresh air.

Is he planning to buy an entire oxygen company? Or is he planning to buy a forest or amazon or something that produces fresh oxygen?

You sit down and kiss your Daisuke plushie for a good luck charm before you start doing your morning routines.

"W-What's happening?" You whispered to yourself, "Why is there a luxurious helicopter outside my house?"

Your jaw drop when a beautiful lady get out from the helicopter. She's fashionable and really hot. She looks so perfect and elegant.

Damn, I'm turning gay—

The girl walk towards you and you can feel yourself getting frozen as you stare at her. Is she an actress? A model? An angel?