KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter L

"That is how it is." Daisuke stated after discussing the entire plan. Suzue is typing the information on her holographic keyboard while you are thinking of the possible circumstances that might happen upon conducting the plan.

It's good, really. Daisuke is not just rich and kind, he's also intelligent.

"In that case," You started as you look at the three of them with a serious manner, "I guess I need to disguise myself to proceed to the plan. It will give an additional percentage of chance to avoid the worst case scenario."

"Disguise is fine, that would work." Daisuke replied calmly.

"You're going to disguise as whom, (Y/N)-sama? Is there a specific person that you want to imitate?" Suzue asked.

You smirk and chuckle, "I badly want to imitate Daisuke but there is something about him that only he can do. It's probably his aura."

Haru chuckled, "I like your words."

"Thanks," You give Haru a chuckling smile before looking at Daisuke, "Since I can't imitate Daisuke, then uh... yeah! I'll imitate that person."

"Tell us the name, (Y/N)." Daisuke stated.

You blink and think of his name. You've seen him before but you somehow forget his name, "Uh, well...oh yup! It's Yuri!"

"Yuri Katsuki?" (Yuri on Ice) Haru asked with his brows curling in confusion.

"Yuri Prisetski?" (Another Yuri on Ice) Suzue added, still asking.

"Yuri Honjo?" (High Rise Invasion) Haru continued.

"Well...it's..."

"Yuri Nakamura?" (Angel Beats) Suzue asked again, adding to the Yuri list.

"Yuri Murasame?" (Whispered Words)

"Uh, no but it's—"

"Yuri from the Doki Doki Literature Club?"

"Yuri Lowell?" (Tales of Vesperia)

"Yuri Zahard?" (Tower of God)

"Wait, listen to me, it's—"

"Yuuri Wakasa?" (School Live)

"Yuri Hitotsunuyagi?" (Assault Lily)

Those are just some of the names that Haru and Suzue kept spouting making you pout a little.