WE UP INNA WARRIOR HOUWSE!

You woke up with a terrible fucking headache. It was like the entire world was swaying.

Wait.

Rubbing your eyes and sitting up, you looked around and saw...a lot of blue.

"Where the fu-"

You felt someone use their arm to press against your neck in a choke hold. You semi-gagged and coughed a bit while hitting said person's arm.

"ST-STOP..!" You choked out frantically but it only made their grip tighten before you started seeing dark spots in your vision.

And you were out like a fucking light.

Zeke took your cease of struggling as you being unconscious and let the pressure off of your throat before lying you down gently on the floor of the boat. He looked over your unconscious body and sucked in a breath. It'd be better if you were restrained when you awoke. And that wasn't gonna happen until you got back to Marley. And that was gonna take a hell of a lot of time so he mentally prepared himself to strangle you unconscious every time you awoke.

________________________________________

You woke up in an odd position.

"What th' hell.." You slurred slightly before lifting your head. You felt drool on your chin that was running down to your collar bone. Ignoring that, you tried to have your arms follow suit so you could stretch the uncomfortable stiffness outta your bones. But-

Your eyes shot down at your arms.

You found yourself tied tightly to a chair with some itchy rope. Your arms and legs were bounded individually and the chair itself was cemented into the ground so even if you had the smart idea to throw yourself over on the chair, you couldn't.

Taking a deep breath in, you looked around. It was pretty dark in the room you were in but you could clearly see a door.

'Wait..what happened again..'

You paused to recollect everything that happened. From saving Miche to having a freak out in the palm of big monkey man's hands.

'AND BEING STRANGLED??? THAT BEARDED BITCH PUT HIS HANDS ON ME-'

Your gaze immediately hardened and you glared at the door before shouting.

"I'M UP NOW. Y'ALL BETTER TELL ZEKE IF I SEE HIS ASS IT'S ON SIGHT. HE BETTA HOPE ION BREAK THEM FAUNKY ASS SID THE SCIENCE KID ASS GLASSES HE GOT."

You immediately got a response of voices outside the door telling each other what to do. Though, you couldn't hear them that well, you heard they were getting certain people.

Tapping your foot anxiously, you waited. You almost thought threatening Zeke ass was a bad idea...But nawl. He had to know you would have beat his ass black and blue if he didn't catch you off guard. Then you heard it.

Foot steps approaching.

'Well damn, Zeke came with back up.....PUSSY ASS NIGGA!'

The door opened and Zeke came in, followed by Pieck. You were a bit shocked. But then you remembered, you were an anomaly. Of course they wouldn't bring Colt or Porco with them. They weren't needed and Porco wasn't even a titan shifter yet...

Zeke walked by you. Your eyes warily followed his figure as he went behind you and suddenly there was light. Squinting, you saw a lot more of the room. It was kinda small and bare of anything but the chair you were in.