MATERIAL GWORL TITAN

Lol i got covid. im back

_______________

After a dramatic exit from the walls, you begun the mission that started it all. All the bullshit that you'd only read and watched in your comfortable home...

'Good lord, I can never accept the fact that this shit is real and I sorta willingly came back here..'

You road through the titan infested city with the Corps on horseback. You'd left your bag in a safe holding place in Levi's room back at base and you'd been placed in the middle of the four "Levi Squad" members with Eren along side you. You were pretty glad to have your own horse now. She was a beauty with a pure black coat, save for her white smudge of fur surrounding her eye. It was almost as if someone splashed paint on her.

Now- You knew it was stereotypically black to do this... But you named her ass Oreo. WHAT? She's BLACK with a WHITE SPOT. GOOD ENOUGH! Plus no one knew what an Oreo was so you was a trend setta baby.

Right as you entered the hell of a city, you heard Hange giving commands to evade and slay titans coming you guys' way.

"FUCK-" You yelped as a fat ass piece of debris almost knocked the damn glasses on your face. 'Now Hange know they coulda made my black ass some goggles. One hit and I can say goodbye AGAIN.'

"Stay calm! They're dealing with the titans. It's your job to move forward!" Petra reassured you that you'd be alright. And you believed her; You were in the hands of the greats.....'Not great enough to defeat Annie...' You felt a bit melancholy but shot Petra a smile for caring about you even if she was used to this by now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You sat in a ton of greenery. It was obviously near the forest but not so close to all the damn trees. Everyone was discussing attack formation and while you pretended to listen, you let your thoughts WHIRL.

'I'm pretty sure this is the part where Erwin misleads everyone just to catch Annie...I know I'm safe for now but Armin got some SHIT headed his fuckin' way. I hope I didn't screw the timeline and he dies...OR WORSE? WHAT COULD BE WORSE THAN ARMIN, MY BOOBOO BABY BEAR, DYING???? OMG, HE-'

"Y/n?"

"Arm- Oh! Yeah..yeah. What's up?" You turned to the green eyed boy with a bead of sweat running down your temple.

"Thinking of...Armin?" He asked, his thoughts getting murky at the thought of you worrying about Armin. That's his job, his friend, you should worry about Eren first. He's here with you right no-

'What the hell..? That's her friend too. Of course she'd be worried for Armin. I'm currently fine right beside her.'

"Yeah...I'm just a little scared for him cause his brain is huge but his muscles...aren't really..ha.." You looked elsewhere with a frown. "I just would hate for something to happen and I'm not there to help him...Not that he needs my help! I know he's capab-"

"Y/n." He stared at you with a knowing face.

"I know what you mean, no need to ramble, alright? Armin will be fine. Like you said, his brain is huge."

With a sigh, you nodded and gave a weak smile. You sure hope Eren was right.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Riding on the back of your horse, sweating out of nervousness, you saw green smoke (a signal that you'd be changing course) and your heart dropped to your ASS. Annie's after Eren. You're with Eren. WAIT.