Surprise Nigguh ! !

If you can see them hulu captions in the pic....no u cant.

_____________________________________________________________________

"UGH??? My head..." Y/n groaned out, groggily about to lift herself. That was, until she realized someone's hand was on her throat. Not squeezing....but firmly there, keeping her from lifting up.

"Who are you." Said person demanded.

"I told you it's Y/n!! She's my friend!"

Opening her eyes, Y/n was met with the most confusing position.

'L.....Levi Ackerman's hand is on my throat.....WHAT THE HAIL-'

(reference the picture for the next paragraph)

Seemingly, laid on her back upon Eren's lap, Levi was standing in front of where Eren was seated, with his hand cautiously on Y/n's throat. With, sweat starting to form on her temple, she looked around in fear. Ackerman's are WAY TOO DAMN SCARY when their anger/disdain is upon YOU.

Looking around, 'OH MY G-' Y/n saw THE Erwin Smith and Hange Zoe behind Levi. One looking slightly bewildered and one looking like they were gonna BURST from excitement. And she didn't miss Miche's fine ass semi-glaring at her wit his nose perked up like he'd taken a whiff of her already. 'Fuck...those weren't dreams....I'm back...? This feels real..'

"Eyes on me." She felt pressure on her throat and her eyes darted back to the man above her, making the pressure let up. "Answer."

Y/n felt Eren's hand awkwardly grab onto her own as a semblance of comfort in such a weird situation. Though, Eren was just as confused as to why Y/n had appeared randomly in the first place.

"u-uhm....I'm Y/n...? Hi...sorry for the intrusion....pleasedon'tkillme..." She nervously answered. Half way through her answer she realized she was dressed WAY TOO MODERN and plead for mercy just in case they thought she was a witch. 'Witches get stitches and this bitch don't want nun of that.'

Levi took his eyes off Y/n and looked Eren dead in his eyes for a moment before letting go and backing away. Y/n reached up to touch at her throat just to be sure, she wasn't halfway dead and didn't realize. 'That's not as hot as the fanfics say...' With a quiet cough, she sat up before feeling warm in her face upon realizing she was seated on a boy's lap. Sure they're friends but LAP IS BUTT TO WEEWEE CONTACT. Even her friendly ass couldn't ignore that. So she awkwardly slide off and stood next to the couch, twiddling her thumbs and looking at her feet. 'Damn...how am I gonna explain the acrylics...?'

Staring at her feet, she noticed a familiar bag and her phone on the floor near the couch. A pair of glasses were half folded, sitting sloppily on top of her phone as well. She'd get it soon...

"Well, Y/n? You've caused quite a commotion here. Would you like to explain that little trick you did?" At that question, Y/n perked up and made eye contact with the man speaking to her. GODDAMN.....Erwin is SO fine. It AIN'T FAIR. 'wait...'

"What little tri-" She began before mentally facepalming. "Oh! Duh! You mean m-me appearing!! Uhm...Ha ha....Would you guys like- execute me if I said I couldn't explain?"

Questionable looks from everyone aimed towards you until Hange jump-scared you with a delighted face and a coo. "EEEE~ Y/n, right?! What are you wearing?! It looks so out of this world and pretty on you!! Is this sleep attire?"

"Uhm..a dress...it's uh- to wear outside actually?"

"Ahhh! What about your nails! They're so long an- OUU!! Are those little sparkles? How'd you do that?!"

"y-yeah! These aren't my real nails...I got them done by someone else...I can explain more later?"

"Your shoes!! What are these designs? They're so beautiful.." Hange piled on questions on your appearance and you were running out of answers for people of their time frame. Thankfully, Levi intervened.

Grabbing Hange by the collar of their shirt and yanking them away from you, "That's enough four-eyes." He stepped forward and made eye contact with you.

'He's so lucky I'm not Bertholdt's size....Little intimidating ass...'

"How do you know Yeager?"

"We-"

"I asked the girl. Not you."

Stifling a giggle at Eren's scolding, you smiled as you explained yourself. "I trained with him! For...three years? I think. I w-" With wide eyes, Y/n came to a realization, "I was...I was fighting with everyone..." Her voice got quieter as she began to speak to herself. "I was supposed to be there when Eren shifted into a titan..If we're all here then..." She lifted her gaze to look at Eren, beat up a bit with messy hair.

"Did...a trial just finish here..?" Y/n meekly asked.

"....Yes..." Levi answered albeit perplexed what Y/n was rambling about and getting at.

"How much did I miss....?"

"What do you mean miss? Y/n..where were you?" Eren questioned his friend. Squinting and having her mouth form a line, she avoided his gaze. What could she say?

Looking towards the Commander, she pursed her lips before casually asking, "....Can I leave now?"