Back Again

Hehe im back. I know i blue balled the HELL outta yall. but HAYY. anyways POV change because it might make the story look sexier. Sorry this is short but it's worth it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"nnng..."

The girl tossed and turned in her unconscious state, body sprawled out in an uncomfortable position.

A loud siren of an ambulance sounded pass her place of residence. With one last stir, her eyes slowly opened. Everything looked fuzzy, of course, but with a little focus, things looked familiar.

Lilac pillow. Little dresser with a Caprisun on it. Window with a few broken blinds half-way open.

'Wait.'

With wide eyes and a quick jerking motion, Y/n sat up looking around her room in absolute confusion.

"w-why am i in my room...." she let out in the quietest voice she's ever heard from herself. Normally someone would love to wake up in their room but...'What happened..? Why am I here all of a sudden?' Y/n had been stuck in Paradis for up to 3+ years. Sure she was grateful to be home but...what happened to all of her newly made friends? Can she go back? Will they remember her? Did she change the story? What's happeni-

"My laptop!" She blurted out before looking around her bed.

It wasn't....there?

"What the..." Eyebrow quirked up and a frown on her lips, she slowly got up. Upon getting up, her body felt like utter SHIT. "ACK..." groaning in pain, she took a deep breath. 'I should shower...I can most likely go back if I find my laptop but damn...I miss modern utilities.' Trying to collect herself she went outside her room and slowly looked around. No one was home so she could assume her mom was at work. What day is it? How long was she out? 'UGH. Doesn't matter. I gotta get out of th-' She looked down and saw a HORRIBLY torn uniform. 'What the fuck?'

_______________________________________________________________________________

She took her time in her bathroom, cleaning every nook and cranny and even washed her hair because low and behold she didn't have a protective style in anymore. How? She had no idea. Upon finishing up in the bathroom she went back to her room and put her glasses on before searching for her phone.

'I'll be damned if I don't check my shit after YEARS without. I can only pretend to be okay without it for so long.' Scrolling through different apps, she'd reached Instagram. 'I don't think 3 years have passed, considering I woke up in my room exactly as it was before I left.' She didn't have notifications or anything and her timeline wasn't updated.

'Where my damn laptop. I don't know how I got back but if I can come back to reality, I wanna go back to the other world and finish MY YOUR NAME MOMENT!' With furrowed brows, she searched around her room with haste. The closet, her dresser, even behind the curtains she checked and couldn't find shit. 'UGHHHHH.. NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?!?@?#@'

Groaning, she grabbed her phone with an attitude and watched as it slipped from her grip and slid under her bed. That's when she saw the corner of her laptop peaking from underneath her bed. 'Y/n, you fucking genius. ' She snatched her laptop and phone from under the bed and sat them on the top of the bed.

"hmm..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe my Black ass is doing this...."

Y/n shook with anxiety running through her veins. But she was ready.

She knew she'd have to get another uniform but for now she had on a black tanktop, camo pants, and some (really comfy) combat boots. 'I look like I'm finna be inna military....' Yeah that's where her ass was finna be if she ain't file her FAFSA in time. Y'all said I'm projecting? Shut up.

With her hair slicked back into a twin puff balls with a sleek side part, shoes laced up to the top, and a fanny pack with her fully charged phone, vaseline, and some other shit, she reached out to touch the power button on her laptop.

But.

"Fuck....I'm scared..." She mumbled to herself. That's when she heard the familiar sound of her mother coming home and jolted in her spot before closing her laptop and shoving it under her bed again.

"Y/n?"