//Training Years 1// pt 2

DONT BE MAD AT ME- BUT I NEEDED TO ADD TO THIS. I HOPE U LIKE UR DOUBLE CHAPTER UPDATE BABES *

________________________________________________________

Waking up in your own bed, after finally having Sasha help you ask for one, you yawned. Immediately you felt an insufferable itch in your scalp. You still had your bonnet on so you scratched through it to keep dandruff out of your nails. You sighed. Today was a day off from training. So it was like the universe was screaming at you.

WASH DAY NIGGUH.

'Sometimes...I be hating being black.' You lifted up and saw most girls were out for the day. You got into some civilian clothes and put your twisties in an ACTUAL ponytail, with the help of Sasha's hair tie, and went out to the dining hall to steal a bowl and you found the roundest rock you could find before heading to the barracks. You may be thinking, girl what. Well, you were on your cottage core shit and got the idea to use a rock to help make your hair mask.

"Y/n! I was just looking for you, I have a ques-" the person paused as you turned around, eyeing the huge rock in your hand and bowl.

"What'd you wanna ask Armin?" You questioned, not realizing he was distracted by the things in your hands.

"Nothing too important. It looks like you're up to something?"

"Yeah, I'm about to- Oh! You wanna watch me do that little 'custom' I told you about when you took me to Trost?" His eyes lit up as he immediately nodded. You grinned and ushered him to follow you back to the girls side of the barracks. When you arrived at the door, Armin faltered a bit.

"Are you sure I'm allowed in here?" he asked, looking around for witnesses.

"Yeah of course! It's not even nobody here." you said, having a slip of the tongue because of how relaxed you felt around Armin. It was no secret he was your favorite person to be around. He just seemed so happy to learn about you and respected you for who you truly were. He never even questioned your dialect whenever you started using AAVE around him. Sure at first it was weird how he studied you and was kind of overbearing at times but you knew he was just sick of being stuck in these walls and you were probably the closest thing to the outside he had right now. You felt a sweet friendship budding between you two though so it didn't bother you at some point, especially since he toned down his obsessive demeanor with time.

Opening the door, you let Armin carefully step in before going in yourself and closing the door. You sat on your bed as Armin awkwardly stood in front of you. Rolling your eyes you pat the space next to you.

"Armin! Don't be like that! Sit next to meeee!" you whined out playfully, kicking your legs a little. Armin swore his heart could've leapt out of his chest. He knew you were comfortable with him but whining for him like that was just...it was embarrassing! Blood rushed to his cheeks as he took up the space next to you.

You pushed yourself closer to him and pulled your second satchel from under your bed with the fruit in it and sat it beside you. Turning to Armin with a smile on your lips, you looked him in the eyes.

"You wanna do it with me or watch me?"

"Uhm..is it okay if I help?"

Nodding, you kicked off your shoes and hiked your skirt all the way up to your thighs, exposing your legs and ankle socks. Armin damn near fucking died, the way his heart LEAPT. Poor boy thought you were stripping for him until you got on your knees on the bed and sat behind him. In which he panicked...AGAIN. He felt sweat slide down his temple with the way you hugged yourself to his back.

You, on the other hand, reached for the bowl and sat it in Armin's lap. He watched you with an intense gaze out of pure nervousness. You continued on to grab your satchel and pull out your sunflower seed oil, setting it down for later use, before pouring the strawberries and blueberries, from your bag, into the bowl. Armin's hands immediately reached out to steady the bowl in his lap as he paid attention to what you were doing. Finishing pouring all the berries in, you grabbed the big smooth rock you'd gotten and used your free hand to grab Armin's. He took a deep breath because there was a lot of touching happening and this was very new to him but he truly wanted to experience one of your 'customs'.

You put the rock in Armin's right hand before placing your hand on top of the hand in use. You snuggled in closer to his back and mumbled a curse before asking, "Hey, do you mind if i sit my head on your shoulder? I can't see any other way.." You didn't catch him biting his lip in embarrassment but you did catch him nod his head with a hum of approval. So you snuggled into the crook of his neck basically before guiding his hand to use the rock to crush and mush up the berries in the bowl.

All it took was that for Armin's anxiety to melt away and his curiosity to peak. His attention was all on the way your hand guided his. For about three minutes you were silently just crushing the fruit until it because unidentifiable....smelled great though! You let go of Armin's hand and reached to get the sunflower seed oil before opening it and pouring a bit of it into the bowl. You closed the bottle and dropped it on the bed before going back to guiding Armin's hands again.

The mush looked absolutely disgusting but smelled amazing. Armin could admit that much. After a moment of stirring it all together, you made him drop the rock and moved to stand from your position. You took the bowl and swished it around a bit.

"That's it! This is the product." You said before making a smug face, "You can be da judge of it~" You blew over it, letting the smell waft into Armin's nose. He breathed in and smiled with a nod.

"Yeah it smells amazing! I'd love to see what it can do for your hair."

"I'll show you tonight at Dinner. That's when I'll be finished."

"It takes the whole day..?"

"Yeah..it's a lot I gotta do but maybe one day I'll let you watch when I don't find it so embarrassing!" You pat Armin's head before he stands and walks towards the door.

"Thank you for sharing this with me Y/n...It actually means a lot that you trust me to show me your customs." He bowed his head slightly at you as you smiled at him warmly before he left.

You then sat on the bed and sighed, thinking about how you were gonna spend the next 4 hours taking your hair down.