//Training Years 4//

Stepping out of the shower, you sighed happily. You'd began bringing your skin care routine shit to the girls washing room with you, so you dried yourself in your designated space before using your oil on your your body. You had researched and found that creams and lotions were a luxury and oil was much for affordable and still gave your skin that healthy glow. (deodorant was a luxury too apparently cuz niggas just STANKIN...)

Usually you'd stick to the knees, elbows, and other prone to ash parts on your body but today was a self care day. Training didn't burn you out but it was still harsh on your couch potato ass body. You had muscles but the only time you put effort into moving yourself was usually gym class.

"Gym class doesn't exist anymore..." you mumbled with a frown as you finished lathering up your legs. Moving on, you pat down your face with your oil and huffed. Now, you'd brushed your teeth prior and that was the skin out of the way, but you had one more issue.

Watching as droplets of water splattered around your feet, you raised your hand to play with your curls. 'This some bullshit. I wish these protective styles lasted longer.'

Wash and Go's were your go to for a while because you didn't have many materials but you took some time to experiment. After a while, you found a hair wax that mostly males used in the time and used that for your braids, edges, and just to hold your hair together for basic ponytails. It wasn't ideal and but it was cheap and kept you from being bald and upset.

Gathering your things, you headed to the beds and got out a huge shirt. This was the shirt you wore when you were doing your hair because your hair dripped EVERY FUCKING WHERE and the wax and oil would get around too. With the shirt in your possession, you'd usually finish your hair and wipe your hands on it before changing into proper clothes.

Anyways, after slipping on some panties and throwing on your Bertholdt sized shirt, you wrapped your towel around your shoulders to keep them dry. That's when you heard the door knob rattle and jolted.

"W-WAIT!"

"Mikasa we don't have time for th-"

Silence.....

With your hands on your towel, you stared at the boy across from you.

His green orbs seemed like shined jewels with how clearly you could see them. His eyes were wide and he was frozen in place.

You, however, relaxed and gave a friendly smile. "Oh! It's just you, Eren! You lookin' for Mikasa?" you asked innocently while sitting your satchel down and turning your back to Eren, getting ready to pull out the tools for your hair. Now- You're probably wondering why you aren't freaking out. Well- One, you were used to showing skin moderately. Wearing a large shirt that went just above your knees wasn't a big deal to you. Sure you were in your underwear but you were covered and wouldn't move around much to expose yourself.

Not to mention, it's Eren. You haven't seen THE Eren Yeager ever get all mushy about a girl (or boy) so you just thought of him as aromantic/asexual. There was no reason to be embarrassed by this. Sure you were attracted to him but, 'He's not the love type.' So you were comfortable with him because you didn't feel like he was some regular teenage boy ready to bang bang pow anything with a hole.

Sputtering to get himself together he covered his eyes and let out a loud apology.

"I'm so sorry Y/n!!"

"Sorry? Bru, it's fine. Again- You lookin' for Mikasa?" you responded while handling the things on your bed with your back turned.

Sweat trickled down Eren's jaw. 'Why the fuck is she acting like this is okay...Isn't she embarrassed being under-dressed?' He sucked in a breath and replied,