Alone Time With Levi (Smirk Emoji)

LMAO U NIGGAS MISS MY BLACK ASS?!?!?!?!? IM BAAAAACCKCKCKCCKCKCKCKC, and i graduated smirk emoji.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awkwardly holding onto Levi's waist while on a horse was the last thing y/n thought she'd do but look where we are now. She glanced up from under her hood, they'd made her wear one to bring less attention to her..weird fashion choice, and over at Eren getting a stern talk from Oluo. Oluo was someone y/n recognized simply from the fact that every time she read a fic, everyone shitted on him like he was the plague. But y/n? She kind of enjoyed his character after playing the video game. It's pretty clear he just looks up to Levi and strives to be like him even though he mis-characterized him terribly. A little annoying sure, but he's funny and didn't deserve to die, nor did any of the others...

"The place where we store our newest toy." Y/n heard the man finish as Eren's eyes met with hers. Quickly shifting her gaze back to the back of Levi's head after being caught staring, y/n noticed Levi's shoulders slump at Oluo's words. 'He's probably tired of him mimicking himself....But at least he doesn't hate him cause he's sure as hell not correcting him.' A small smile graced y/n's lips. 'How human of him..loving his comrades n' shit. D'AWWWW'

"AAAUGGHHH!!"

'ouch...nigga tongue is GONE after that one.' Y/n thought as she saw blood splay from Oluo's mouth in the middle of him scolding Eren over nothing. It was funny in the anime but in person, y/n was just worried if his shit was gon fall out his mouth the next second. This must've been normal for everyone except y/n and Eren cause no one seemed to give a fuck but by reflex y/n reached out slightly, noticing how bright her acrylics were compared to how dreary the setting was.

"A-Are you okay?!" Worry seeping into her features as she asked for reassurance that he wasn't badly hurt. Oluo's face heated up in embarrassment as he held his hand over his mouth to cover his bloodied lips. Turning his head with a half hidden face of pride, he spoke, "I'm fine, dear. Just a slip of the tongue, nothing too big for me to handle." before turning his head back around and wincing in pain. Y/n let a grin take place on her face. "Alright! If you say so, Oluo."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Next time I hope you bleed out."

"Oh-ho-ho! Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Stifling a snicker at Petra and Oluo's squabbling, y/n stood in front of Eren's horse and continued to coo at it like it was a foal.

< 3

Oh you're probably like, "BITCH YOU JUST LEFT US ON A CLIFF HANGER FOR MUHFUCKIN MONTHS AND JUST GON PRETEND NUN HAPPENED?" Long story short. Erwin had no time to deal with this shit so he dumped y/n on Levi and she's in his custody because she's a weird factor like Eren. Capabilities unknown. And just like for Eren, Erwin trusts that Levi can keep her in check if she loses control....Even if she don't got shit to control except the FACT THAT SHE AINT EVEN FROM THIS WORLD!!!! Anyways. They cloaked her and sent her off with Levi to the little gay castle they head to and that's it from there.

< 3

Looking past the horse and at Eren having his inner monologue about the Levi Squad, y/n perked up at hearing Gunther speak to Eld.

"Look at these weeds...This place's going to hell."

"It's been abandoned for years. Bet the insides are shambles."