And The Bullshit Begins

Author's Note: apologies for all the comedy in the story. that's just the kinda person i am. It gets better as you go on....hopefully!

____________________________________

        "UGGGH!" You exclaimed as you shut your laptop. These zoom classes were getting tiring. It's not the worst thing in the world of course. It was the only form of social interaction you were getting outside of social media all year so far, so you couldn't complain that much.

        "These bitches pushin' it with the three presentations in one week...." you grumbled as you moved your laptop to the side of your bed. You got up and headed to the bathroom for a shower. What? It's hard work to sleep through your first class, have a panic attack because you didn't do work for your second class, and play video games through the third-

        Anyways, getting into the shower and washing off the sweat and grime was enough to put you at ease before you put on lotion and fixed your hair up comfortably before slapping on a bonnet. You were sporting some cute passion twists that were honestly too long but you liked them regardless and wanted to maintain the protective style. Moving on, you threw on some purple pajama pants and a t-shirt with the cute 'bratz' logo. (We Y2k in this mf most definitely.) You even put on some socks just cause the house was cold.

When you settled back onto your bed, you snatched your laptop back. Switching the tab from Schoology to Aniwatch, (RIP THE REALEST NIGGAS I EVER KNEW) you'd just picked Attack on Titan back up after not watching for like 4 years. You finished everything they had so far and were re-watching from the beginning simply because the recent manga leaks made you wanna 'plan an event' for Isayama. HONESTLY, YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE MANGA BUT YA WHOLE INSTAGRAM TL IS TEARIN' IT UP OVER THEM LEAKS....So naturally you were spoiled and almost booked a flight to Japan to jump Isayama in an alleyway. BUT. Instead you decided to re-watch the HAPPY part of AOT.....you know Isayama ain't shit if the first 2 seasons of AOT is what you consider happy......minus what happened to the homie Marco...and Carla...and Armin's grandpa...Okay maybe it ain't happy- BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. You wanted to reminisce about the good old days when Attack on Titan...WAS ABOUT ATTACKING TITANS.

        You started up the site and were ready to continue season 1. You'd left off on the iconic third episode where that bald guy, who could DEFINITELY be yo uncle, was eatin' up the cadets with mad disrespect. You chuckled a little at the thought of telling him that to his face. Definitely would get you the same punishment as Sasha if not an ass whoopin'... Moving on, you clicked the play button but instead of playing, your entire laptop screen went black.

        "You gotta be fuckin' with me right now...." you let out an annoyed groan. You checked your charger. Plugged in. You grabbed your extension chord and checked the power. On. You even picked up your phone and checked to see if a hacker was fucking around with your wifi or some shit. Nothing. "Then why the fuck my shit just cut off?" you asked no one before you reached to click the power button. Nothing... You clenched your fist and made an angry noise. Your laptop is touch screen so you reached out again and tapped on the screen a couple times before slapping your hand on it with a little force. "Please don't do this to m-" you uttered pathetically before a blinding light emitted from the screen in a quick flash and you went unconscious.