Chapter 13: New Faces, Old Tactics

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Wait, wait. We can talk about this.

Toga: Then stop drinking.

Izuku: Haiz, fine.

Dabi: Haha, looking at the feared Blood Tyrant being bossed around by his girlfriend is too funny.

Citrus: Agreed.

Hitoshi: Alright since the party is dying down, I'm going to take my leave. I can't be too late for school.

Dabi: Let me drive you there, I need to sober up anyways.

Hitoshi: The last thing I need is a drunk driver!

Dabi: Touché.

Scene change to Gran Torino

Gran Torino is currently walking around in a very shady part of town. Nezu has tasked him with recruiting some erm specialist for the job.

Gran Torino knocks on the wooden door as he waits for an answer. The door creeks open slowly, revealing a man dressed in a black hoodie. His face is covered by a black mask, but small details of his face still can be made out.

???: What do you want.

He said it more like a statement than a question.

GT: I heard you are a hired specialist.

???: Only if you have the cash.

GT: 50k upfront, 50k when the job is done.

???: Make it 60k, 40k and we have a deal.

GT: Alright deal.

???: Who's the target.

GT: Blood Tyrant.

???: ...

GT: Is there a problem?

???: Make it 6mil upfront and 4mil when the job is done. If I'm going to mess with that guy, you better pay me something worth equal to my life.

GT: That's quite the price increase. But I'm not sure if the price is worth it.

???: Trust me, I'm the only one in the industry suicidal enough to even accept the job in the first place.

GT: Alright then, 6mil upfront it is. Go to XXX to receive your payment and more info.

With that Gran Torino left the man a note as he walks away.

Scene change to Mashiro

It has been 2 days since Mashiro got custody of Eri. They somehow have great synergy with each other, liking each other almost immediately after they meet. Even though Eri is still afraid of everyone else, she actually can interact with Mashiro.

Mashiro: Eri, what do you want to eat?

Eri: Apple!

Eri excited says as she smiles broadly.

Mashiro: Alright Eri, I'll go prepare. You can play with Uncle Izuku.

Eri: Ok...

Eri says hesitantly as Mashiro left.

Izuku is left with Eri alone as Eri slowly approaches Izuku. Izuku has no experience dealing with children whatsoever, so he is almost quite nervous.

Izuku: Eri, do you want to play a game?

Eri: A game?

Izuku: It's something fun we can do.

Eri: Ok.