(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Oooh this is nice" I smiled. Everyone stared at me in silence "is there something wrong?"
"Bro shut up, you look so perfect" Kai said.
"Aw thank you" I smiled "you guys look great too"
"Thank you" they smiled.
"Ok we need to go get into our seats" the mothers said "good luck we'll see you out there"

I waited and the bridesmaids: Shania, Kai, Deja, Nia, Taraji and Naomie, finished getting ready. They had to leave to make their entrances first. Shania and I were left in the room.
"Shania" I looked at her.
"Yeah" she looked at me oblivious.
"You know that one night, years ago when we fell asleep in my parent's room" I said.
"The night when you told me about your child and stuff?"
"Yeah, I just wanted to let you know" I walked over to her "I had a mind reading quirk that day" she looked at me confused then it hit her "so how does it feel that I beat your dad's ass?" I smiled. She was speechless "and no I'm not mad"
"You're not mad?" She looked at me suspiciously.
"Yeah I'm not mad, I just don't believe that the daughter of all for one is quirkless, we'll talk about this after the wedding"
"O-ok, I have to-"
"Yeah I know, I'll see you out there" I smiled and she left.

I stood in the mirror and stared at myself.
"Y/n you can do this, just get out there and marry the man of your dreams" I pumped myself up. There was a knock on the door. I answered it was met by my dad and Endeavor staring at me. They both grew tears in their eyes.
"Not you guys crying to" I laughed.
"We're not crying" they pulled out tissues and handed them to each other. Once they were back to a calm state we left the room.

They had both agreed to walk me down the isle because they felt it was right for all parties. I was just happy to have someone with me during  this moment in my life. We walked out to the venue.

People lined the chairs as they all stared at me

People lined the chairs as they all stared at me. I tried my best to see everything but I had forgotten my glasses. The men walked me up to a crying Aizawa.
"Fuck up and you're dead" dad whispered in Aizawa's ear before they sat with their wives.
"Oh wow" I wiped Aizawa's eyes "stop crying, it's going to make me cry"
"You look so beautiful" he sniffed. After a few moments, the ceremony started. I could barely see anything.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt" Aizawa interrupted the priest and everyone looked confused and shocked "you need to remember your glasses next time" he pulled out my spare pair and gave them to me.
"Thank youuu" I put them on. I could see everything better. I smiled at him widely. The crowd melted at his kind display.

The wedding continued smoothly.
"If anyone doesn't want this marriage to happen, speak now or forever shall hold your peace" the official said. We both turned around to the crowd. I noticed Aizawa holding a gun.
"I have the same one!" I pulled it out. Everyone laughed. The official progressed with the wedding and we both said our vows and it came to exchanging gifts. I put on his ring.

 I put on his ring

🎉 Du har läst färdigt 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪 𝔁 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 🎉