Epilogue

Walking into the reception hall with a spotlight on me had the effect that I wanted. My husbands were stupefied at me in my dress.

 My husbands were stupefied at me in my dress

 I found out what the last two songs were. Our first dance was to a song they wrote called "Epiphany" that Jin played while sitting at a white piano in a white suit. They went all out because halfway through the song purple flower petals started to fall all around him. Elise broke down in tears at that moment. I swear he was singing that song to her.

Jk sang "Dance with my father" for my father daughter dance. It was beautiful and brought me to tears. I had to step away to touch up my makeup. While I was doing that Elise dropped the bomb that Jk was her soulmate too. I was lucky the makeup artist was doing my eyeliner because I might have lost an eye.

Jimin sang the fourth sing called "Serendipity". I still can't believe they wrote those beautiful songs. Hobi blessed us with some good dancing effectively getting me hot and bothered. Those hip thrusts are everything.

People were happy and smiling. Jin's food was the best and the cake was beautiful and tasted divine. It was a great reception even if there was a lot of people that we need to invite for business.

Now here I am exhausted from hours of sex. I feel like they have been waiting for this night for a while.

I am bound by red rope, and I have a ball gag with no ball in my mouth. My ass is stings as they move me to a new position. They put a few pillows under my ass to angle my bottom half up.

Yoongi walks into my line of sight leans down and says, "You look beautiful tied up like this. I wish I could keep you like this longer but even I can see your exhaustion. We need to do better next time." He runs his finger across my cheek.

"The next game is Baby or No baby. We're all going to cum in you then we're going plug that tight pussy. If nothing happens, we're going to wash, rinse and repeat. When it does take, we wait nine months and see who wins." He says with a wicked smile.