Chapter 6

Today has been an exhausting day. I woke up this morning and my chest is still bothering me. I also haven't talked to Namjoon and I'm starting to miss him a lot. My day was filled with way more work than I'm used to. There's a problem with one of the accounts and I can't figure out what it is. It's a problem that must be solved because we're losing money.

I'm lying on my living room couch trying to figure out why my chest is hurting so bad. It's hard for me to breathe and I feel like someone is sitting on my chest. I think I may need to go to the doctor in the morning because I don't understand what's happening and I'm not even sick. I picked up my phone to call Elise, but I got no answer. That's when I decided to call Joonie.

"Hello", he says in a voice that's not right.

"How's your day going?"

"I just finished meeting with the president, and we signed the contract, so I just have one more meeting I need to go to in the morning. How are you?"

"Honestly, I'm not feeling too good. My chest is hurting. I'm going to try to sleep and then visit the doctor in the morning."

"Babe, are you sure you don't need to go now? I can send someone to see you now."

"No, it can wait until the morning, it's not that bad", I say, knowing I'm lying through my teeth.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, especially now that I've heard your voice. So, concentrate on business and I will call you in the morning. I love you, goodnight"

When he hangs up after saying goodnight, I know that he doesn't quite believe me, but I don't want him concentrating on me when his mind needs to be on business. I get up and walk to my medicine cabinet clutching my chest. I turn on my dehumidifier and thunderstorm sound and curl up in bed and drift off to sleep.

***

In the morning I open my eyes to the sound of someone pounding on my door. The pressure in my chest is unbearable and I can't get out of bed. I try to sit up, but the pressure is too much. Suddenly, I heard someone coming in my front door. I turned my head and saw Jimin running to my side.

I'm shocked because I didn't know that he was even in town but I'm more shocked because he's in my home. I try to ask him why he's here, but he just shushes me and says, "Namjoon called me and told me I needed to get here ASAP. He said you needed me and you were in pain."

I started to cry because my men worked together to take care of me when, I was keeping it from them so they wouldn't worry. Through my tears, I can see him taking his clothes off and I don't know why. He sees the puzzled look on my face and says, "Namjoon said we need to complete our soulmate mark. That's the only way we can get rid of your pain until he comes home."

Once again, I'm speechless. The pain I'm feeling is because my soulmate isn't close to me.

"Is that OK? Do you still want me?" he asks, looking doubtful.

I reach my arms out to him. He comes to me, and our lips meet and instantly I can breathe again. I pull my face away to look him in his eyes and say, "I could never NOT want you Jiminie you were made for me and I'm glad that you were."

I kiss him, as he removes my clothes and before I know it I have nothing on. Jimin looks down into my eyes and uses his fingertips to trace every inch of my body. A light moan escapes my lips. He smiles and looks pleased with what just his fingertips can do to my body.

He leans down and uses his tongue to trace my nipple while his hand plays with the other one. I feel a gush of wetness between my legs, and it makes me squirm. Then he proceeds to suck my nipple harder and patches the other one at the same time my back raises off the bed as a tremor goes through my body.

He sits up and says, "Your body is very responsive to me, you're making it hard for me to take my time with you."

I say trying to catch my breath, "This has been building for a while now. I told you I wanted you. This is what you do to me."

I look at his face and see a change. It's hunger and I like it. In one swift movement, he captures my mouth and places his three fingers inside of me. As he kisses me greedily, he continues to plunge those three fingers and me. I can't catch my breath, so I grind against his fingers in a silent plea for more.

He takes his fingers out and licks them clean and says, "I knew you taste like honey."

I bite my lip in anticipation because I know what comes next and he doesn't let me down. He slides inside of me slowly, going as deep as he could, then he pushes my knees to my chest and tells me to hold my legs. He grabs my shoulders and pushes in deeper. I can feel him so deeply, and I moan aloud.

That must have been what he was waiting on because he proceeds to deep strokes me until I orgasm. But that doesn't stop him. He continues to pound me into the mattress. I released my legs because I can't hold them there anymore. He turns me on my side and gets behind me. He latches onto my neck with his lips as he holds one of my legs up and gives me quick deep strokes.

He lets go of my neck and whispers in my ear," I want to make this last but you're so wet and tight I can't."

I mumble incoherently because I'm riding this wave of ecstasy that he's pushing through my body. Then the strokes get faster and deeper, and I know he's on the edge. I want to come with him, so I place his hand around my neck. He gives it a squeeze that's not too tight but only a firm grip which sends me spiraling headfirst into an orgasm and he cums with me.

We collapse wrapped in each other's arms and fall into oblivion.