Chapter 27

How do two weeks fly by so fast? I'm more shocked at the way time seemed to speed up than that it's my wedding day. I'm sitting in my dressing room looking at myself while my make up is being put on. I'm looking at the circus around me wondering when I'll get some time alone.

"I can't believe the company has extra wedding dresses here. Didn't you tell them that you had your dress?" Elise says running her hands over one of the beautiful dresses. It must be the one they picked as the back up because it's not hanging with the rest of them. It has a whole rack by itself.

"Yes, I did but they were trying to demand to see it so they can coordinate the "lighting". That's code for we want to approve your dress. I told them they'll see it when everyone else does, this is my wedding not theirs."

Jimin's stylist walks up behind my chair and says, "Just so you know, I told them that wasn't going to fly. I mean what bride is going to let them veto the dress that she picked out? I mean really. Plus, you have no contract with them, so you're not obligated to do any of this."

I look at her and smile. "That's why I told Jiminie you need a raise."

She smiles back and says, "Once your make up is finished the room will be cleared so you can finish getting ready. The sky is clear with no threat of rain, so we are all ready to go for the garden, which is beautiful."

She finishes my make-up and then clears the room for me. I close my eyes and take a steady breath. I hear a knock on my door. That must be Tae with my dress.

"Elise, let Tae in please." I get out of my chair and walk across the room towards the door when I hear, " OH HELL NO! How did you get past security?"

"I just wanted to see my "sister" is that a problem?" Lina says stepping past Elise. This heffa has on a long white floor length dress. Elise looks at me and mouths SECURITY? I nod yes and she leaves to get them.

I can't believe they let her slip by someone is going to lose their precious job when this is over. I had to invite her because she was one of the problems that was supposed to be fixed and if I didn't invite her, she would raise all of hell and half of Tartarus just to slander me again. We can't have that with everything we're doing to get the public on our side.

"What do you want Lina?" I say crossing my arms. I've had enough of this bitch.

"I just want to give you something for luck on your day. You can call it something blue. Mom said it was passed down from Granny."

I just stood there looking at her as she reached in her purse. Then I decided to take a few steps back. I can't trust her, and I have a wedding to attend as the bride. It was a good thing I did because she pulled a bottle out of her purse. Before I could ask what it was, she screwed the top off and dumped the contents on the wedding dress the company picked.

"There now you have something blue. Too bad it's your dress for your "Special" day." She says making the oops face. At that moment Elise comes in with Security and Taehyung pushing a box as tall as I am.

I shake my head and say, "You really are one simple bitch. That wasn't my dress."

"Don't try to play me Lana. I know it was that's why its standing there waiting for you." She says looking smug

"Trick, that's not my dress. Trust me I wouldn't be caught dead in the same color as you on my day. That's a $70,000 dress the company picked out and you ruined it." She turns pale and her eyes get large.

"Oh, its sinking in huh? If I didn't have to have you here, I'd boot your ass out. Since I can't I'm going to have security take you to talk to one of the producers here to see what they want to do with you because of the dress."