Chapter 12

When I sit back at the table Elise is talking to Hobi smiling. When she finally notices I came back she turns to me and says, "Mother told me Lina is having her baby shower in 3 weeks and wants us to come.

I tense up. Suga feels it and places his hand on the back of my neck while Hobi places his arm around my shoulders.

"Of course, she would call you because calling her own daughter is just crazy...right," I say trying to stay calm.

"Hey...I'm relaying the message. I'm not choosing sides because if I was, yours is the only one I'd choose. Besides, you know I could care less about the heffa because of what she did. I'd tell her to go to hell with a gasoline wig on but she's pregnant and the baby is innocent, so what can I do.'

That makes me smile. I know no matter what goes on she'll always have my back, but my family can be a real pain.

"I guess I can plaster a smile on my face for Mom. If I'm being honest with myself, I'm not upset at her she did me a huge favor. I mean, I did find my soulmates because she wanted my ex. To show her how grateful I am I'm going to get her the best baby shower gift. Then I'm going to keep it moving."

"That's all I'm saying bestie. Now, which one of these men are you taking with you?"

"None, because I need to handle this business like a grown woman."

She looks at me with shock, " You are better than me because I would show up with all four just to rub it in her face."

I giggle because the petty in me wants to do just that, but I feel this is something that I need to do on my own.

Namjoon clears his throat and says, "We also have the industry banquet in three weeks."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I got an invite as well. I'm debating if I want to go because that means putting a face to my blog."

Yoongi says, "Your book review blog is extremely popular, and people respect what you do. Maybe it's time to stop hiding. Your heart is in it so own it. We're with you."

I look at my men and my best friend as say, "Ok. I hear you. I'll go but Elise you're my plus one. We can meet the guys there. You also need to figure out where to get our outfits."

Namjoon says, "Taehyung's House.......Fashion for the Elite. That's where we go, and now you. I'll make an appointment for us to be fitted. You'll look great for your debut."

The rest of dinner goes well the only small complaint I have is Yoongi and Hobi can't keep their hands to themselves. Yoongi constantly has his hand caressing the inside of my thigh and continues to move higher and higher until he manages to make me drop my fork. Hobi politely kicks it further under the table and makes an excuse to retrieve it. As soon as he disappears under the table, I feel my left leg stretch all the way out and a tongue licking on the backside of my knee. A small squeak escapes as I snatch my leg back and he comes from under the table Smiling like he didn't do anything.

How did he find out that was my spot so quickly? Just as I think about how much longer I can sit between these two. Namjoon says, "It is getting pretty late, and Jin has been cutting me death glares from the kitchen for the last hour, so I think it's time to go."

I stand and walk to Elise to hug her. She embraces me with a smile. I have missed her. We have both been so busy, but I still feel guilty over not being there for her like I need to be.

Just as I let her go, she says, "Don't think I don't know what has been happening under that table. If you don't ride one or both to glory tonight, I'm going to be very pissed when you give me the FULL report"

"I don't think they're going to accept anything less," was all I could say. I'm not stupid. I know I'm in the good kind of trouble. I say goodbye and walk to my guys. Jimin holds out his arms for me and I go willingly. He smells so warm and cozy with a hint of something peppery.

***

Namjoon's home has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A living room, game room/theater, a personal library/study, and kitchen to die for. I see an indoor pool and jacuzzi. This is fantastic. I am looking everywhere when Yoongi grabs my hand and leads me to a bedroom. It is decorated in black and green. On the king-size bed, I see Hobi smiling and sitting on the bed with a paddle in his hand. I shiver because those eyes are warning me of what's next.

Yoongi turns me towards him and says, "You have too many clothes on."

Hobi says, "I want to see you with nothing but a smile.

I feel my nipples perk up as I remove my clothes. Yoongi tells me to close my eyes. I feel something fastening around it and hear a jingle. I touch the collar and realize it has chains hanging from it. He kisses me so deeply that I'm greedy for more when Hobi pulls me away.

He asks, "Are you ok with using a paddle and collar?

I place his hand between my legs so he can feel the heat and wetness that thoughts about the paddle have made. He smiles and tells me to get in the bed on my hands and knees. I turn to do that only to find Suga in the middle of the bed naked waiting for me. I crawl over to him and he uses the collar to place my face over his very erect dick. I look at him as I take him in my mouth. After about the third time going down, I feel the coolness of the paddle connects with my exposed cheeks. The sting from it makes me pause and Suga pushes my head back down. I know that means suck through it and so I do.

After 15 strokes from the paddle, my cheeks are burning, and I am breathing heavily as my wetness drips onto the bed. Hobi reaches for my arms, pulls them behind my back, and ties them at the wrist with a red silk rope. Using my wrists to steady and hold me in place he enters me with a thrust that pushes Yoongi further into my mouth. We all moan at the same time and let Hobi dictate the pace of each stroke.

I had Yoongi in my throat and Hobi from behind showing me no mercy and it was everything I didn't know I needed. I feel my pussy clench around Hobi as I swallow around Yoongi's dick. It was as if that was the signal for them to switch positions. Hobi proceeds to stroke my caress my face as he fucks my mouth. I don't know how long this continued because I was lost in my orgasms and the submission, I gave to them. I look up and see that it's Yoongi in front of me making my gag reflex disappear and staring into my eyes. Hobi is behind me trying to demolish every wall I have. I feel the smacking of my ass while Yoongi is pinching my nipples. It's the smell of sex, all of this brings on one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had. I look up to see Yoongi throw his head back and yell as I feel a warm liquid at the back of my throat, so I swallow. I feel Hobi picks up his pound then yells out his release.

Yoongi reaches down and removes the collar as Hobi unties my wrists. I feel like my body is a jelly puddle. They help me to soak the tub while they change the sheets on the bed. I didn't know I was nodding off until Yoongi calls my name and I look up to see him with an open towel in his hand for me to get out.

I dry off and change into the nightshirt someone, probably Namjoon, provided. I crawl in the bed, but Yoongi grabs my ankle. I look at him as he puts a silver chain around my ankle. Then he kisses it and climbs in next to me. Hobi comes in right behind him and intertwines a thin red string through the links. He kisses the other side of the same ankle and climbs into bed on my other side. I quickly fall asleep with a smile on my face.