Chapter 20

Jimin unties my hands because we made it home. I rub my wrists because I did a lot of tugging on the rope.

"Don't worry that's all the rope for tonight." Hobi says as he gets out of the car. Jimin gets my box of things out the trunk and we head into the house.

Hobi grabs my hand and pulls me behind him towards his room. "I'm sure you need a shower you can take one in my room."

I turn to look at Jimin and find that he put my box down on the table. He's following behind me leisurely with a smile on his face.

"I can shower in my room too." I say being tugged along.

"I know but I want to show you something cool."

He opens the door to the suite because none of these rooms are small enough to be considered a room. I look and hanging from the ceiling is a swing. Not a regular one either but a sex swing.

"Ummmm...is that permanent? " I say a little shocked.

"No. It comes off the brackets that are reinforced in the ceiling." Hobi says, smiling.

I look at it again. I'm not against trying it but I worry about how sturdy it is. I'm not a tiny woman. I don't want any of us to get hurt if the ceiling comes down.

"I know that look." Jimin says.

"What look?" I ask.

"The one where you're thinking about your weight. We've all told you there's no problem with it." Jimin says.

"I just don't want anybody to get hurt just because we want to have happy fun time." I say crossing my arms.

"This was professionally installed. It's not like we did a poor job installing it ourselves. Don't worry about it, it's made to withstand up to 500 pounds of weight." Jimin says tugging on it.

"Fine but if I get hurt, you're going to have to deal with Yoongi and Namjoon." I say heading to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I find all my toiletries in there, so I undress and climb in. When I am done, I step out of the shower but I don't see any towels. I walked into his room dripping wet.

"Oh good, you're done. Come here." Jimin says holding open a big towel.

I walk up to him with a smile on my face. He pats the towel all over my body, drying me off lightly, leaving my skin a little moist. With a smile he kisses me deeply. Our tongues play with each other in moist passion. He pulls back and turns me around to Hobi who has a paddle in his hand.

Hobi leads me to the edge of the bed and has me lay down on my stomach with my feet spread. He runs his fingers over my exposed butt.

"It's been a while since your last paddling. I think you're in need of one. It'll help you release that anger you're burying. Plus, it gets you nice and wet for us. You ready?" he says with a smile.

I know he's right. When I'm spanked, it does help release whatever is bothering me. It excites me at the same time. I nod yes. He raises the paddle and brings it down. The sting that sings through my cheeks is amplified because I just got out of the shower.

"1...2...3...4...5" I moan as I feel my core heat up. My nipples are hard and rubbing against the bed. It adds to my excitement as I moan, "6...7...8...9...10"

He stops and rubs my heated butt. It sends tingles racing through me making me wetter. He slides a hand between my legs and inserts two fingers into the wetness.

"I see you're ready for us." Hobi says as he sucks his fingers, "let's play Jimin."

Jimin helps me further in the bed toward the swing. I wonder how I'm supposed to lay when he directs me to lay on my stomach in it.

"Put your hands behind your back." He says grabbing my hands. I feel him tie something silky around my wrists. I guess this is why Hobi said no more rope for tonight.

Jimin slips three fingers in me making me moan out loud. He then wiggles them sending a shiver up my spine making me clench around his fingers. He pulls them out and rubs my wetness around my tight puckered hole and slides a finger in using my juices as lube. Hobi gets on the bed in front of me. He tips my chin up so that I look at him.

"I'm feeling a little left out. Open that pretty mouth for me. I'm cold, I need the warmth of your mouth." He says looking me in the eyes.

I open my mouth slightly salivating for what he's offering me. As he pushes to the back of my throat Jimin surprises me when he pushes in my wetness and puts a dildo in my stretched back door. I clench around him as my lips wrap around Hobi.

Hobi slides in and out of my mouth slowly and deeply, touching the back of my throat repeatedly. Pushing me back on the swing. Jimin is using the dildo and alternating thrusts. When he pushes the dildo in he pulls out then in he goes and out comes the dildo. All my holes are full and the friction is glorious. Swinging between them makes me feel weightless and at their mercy.

Suddenly Hobi pulls out of my mouth and looks at Jimin then they switch positions. Jimin inserts two fingers in my mouth and say," Show me what you want to do to this," stroking himself. I run my tongue down his fingers and back to their tip. I use the tip of my tongue to circle the tip. Jimin growls and shoves himself in my mouth deeply.

I feel Hobi remove the dildo. It feels empty. I wiggle my butt to show my eagerness to have it back.

He laughs and says, "Greedy girl", slaps my ass, "I'm going to fill you back up."

He inserts a vibrating bullet in me. Then thrusts into my ass, I moan around Jimin which makes him moan.

Using the swing they rock me back and forth deep in my ass then deep in my throat. I feel my orgasm build higher and higher. Theirs must be close too because suddenly they pick up speed. Slamming into my ass and giving my already tender throat no mercy. My eyes roll back as my orgasm rolls down my spine making my toes curl. I push the bullet out with a gush of fluid. Jimin slams into my throat one last time as I feel his cum fill my mouth and I swallow. Hobi fills my ass with his when he digs his fingers into my hips with a hard thrust.

Hobi smacks my ass and says, "Just hang there while I strip this bed. Good thing we have plastic covers or else the bed would be ruined. Not that I'm complaining. We have to use this swing again."

                                                                                     ***

Don't call me...don't call me...don't call me...don't call me.... don't call me..

Don't Call Me by Shinee wakes me out of my sleep. I'm glad I set personalized ringtones because I know it's mom without looking at it. I'm between Jimin and Hobi snuggled in warmth why does she have to ruin it.

"Hand me my phone. It's my mom."

Hobi is laying behind me, so he reaches back to grab it.

"Hello?"

"Why do you sound sleep at 4 in the afternoon?" She says angrily.

"Probably because I am mom. What's wrong now?"

"So, you're a thief now?"

"What are you talking about?" Frustrated I start to get up, but Hobi holds me in place. I feel Jimin move his head and capture one of my nipples in his mouth. I try to move back but bites down. I suck in the air hard.

"I'm talking about what's all over the news young lady. Embezzling? Really?"

Hobi slides his hand between my legs and rubs my clit. I bite back a moan. Note to self...don't get on the phone while in bed with them.

"M..m..mom...its not true."

Hobi starts to rub faster making me squirm and Jimin start sucking harder pinching the other nipple too.

"Then why is it on the News? What are you doing with your life? You get involved with four men doing god knows what and now your stealing?"

I start to grind against Hobi's hand as he bites my neck. Ok, I need to end this call before I make a noise I can't take back.

"Mom...I..I..I can't t..t..talk right now. I'll call you back. Bye!"

I ended the call and with a moan I sank back in for round two.