Chapter 7

I wake up with a moan in my throat and my back arching off the bed. I open my eyes, look down, and see Jimin's head moving back and forth between my legs. If this isn't a good way to wake up I don't know what it is, I'm in heaven. The sounds of him slurping and sucking enhance all the feelings that are going through my body at this moment. I close my eyes and run my fingers through his hair to encourage him to finish the job that he started. That's when he starts swirling his tongue and humming. I break into a million pieces as my body releases a massive splash of juices on his tongue and face. I'm a little embarrassed because I didn't get to warn him about it. Not everyone likes it.

"That was a pleasant surprise", he says as he wipes his face.

"I'm sorry. We never really talked about it so I couldn't bring it up to you," I say trying to hide my face.

"Honey, I'm not upset. Honestly, it's the best facial I've ever had," he says with a smile on his face giving me bedroom eyes.

"Oh no, we're not having any of that we need to talk," I say trying to distract him.

"We can talk about anything you want honey," he said, trying to act innocent.

"I think you should cover your soul mate mark when you're in public," I say, voicing my thoughts.

"He looks me directly in the eyes and says, "No".

"I don't want to make it more difficult for you. So, I think it's a good idea if you do." I say trying to convince him.

"No", he says again.

"Why are you being so stubborn about this? I think it's for the best."

"Why would I cover it? It's proof that I have someone that I love and loves me back. I will not hide it. Please don't ask me to."

"I don't want to cause you to have a scandal because of it."

"I haven't covered it up since I received it. People are speculating that it's a tattoo. If it makes you feel better, I can continue letting them believe that, but Alana I will not dismiss our love." He says with finality.

This is a side of Jimin I have never seen before. I can tell no amount of talking is going to change his mind and if I'm honest with myself I don't want to change his mind. So, I agree with him and get out of bed so I can get ready for work dodging his attempts to drag me back to bed.

***

As I'm grabbing my keys to head out the door Jimin tells me that Namjoon wants to speak with me when I get to work. He must have told Jimin this last night because I hadn't heard from him since yesterday.

"Well apparently you have keys to my house?"

"Namjoon had a spare, so he had his driver give them to me when he picked me up at the private Helo pad and give them too me."

That is something to remember. Joonie doesn't ask, he just does.

"I'm going to talk to him about that when I see him. It's not a problem but a girl would like to be asked when it comes to things like that. So, lock up when you leave." I kiss him goodbye and leave for work.

When I get there, I decide to drop my things off in my office then head up to see Joonie. I miss him and can't wait to see him. As I pass the receptionist's desk, she stops me.

"Ms. Daniels, the president, would like to see you."

"Oh, here she is now," he says nodding to me.

I start walking towards his desk with my hand out to introduce myself as the man turns around. The first thing I noticed is a thin silver chain with a key around his neck. I look at his face with a smile and our eyes meet. He looks at me with a resting bitch face that makes my body ignite. I catch my breath and stumble into him and he catches me.

He says with a smirk, "Namjoon your woman is falling for me

He says with a smirk, "Namjoon your woman is falling for me." I step back from him embarrassed that I did something do cliched and sudden burning at the nape of my neck has me flinching and grabbing my neck.

He grabs the back of his neck, "What the hell?"

Namjoon comes around the desk and helps me to the sofa. After he examines my neck, he looks at me and says, "This is becoming a habit for you babe."

"Well, it's not like I had planned," I say, still rubbing my neck. "Nothing like this happened until i met you."

"Want to tell me what's going on now?", the man says looking at Joonie puzzled.

I look at him and realize the scent I've been smelling belongs to him. "It's been you all this time...." I was pleasantly surprised.

"What's been me? I hope you don't think I planned this." He says cutting me a death stare he heats me up.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, save that stare for later. What I meant was that you smell like pepper and blood oranges, and I have been smelling it around the office for days."

"Oh" is all he says.

We both look at Namjoon who has his serious, business face on. He takes a minute to gather his thoughts.

"This is Min Yoongi our company's VP and my long-time friend. You probably didn't know that because he doesn't like taking pictures so there isn't one on our company website." Yoongi just shrugs like it's no big deal.

"I have been looking into what our soulmate marks might mean. I wanted to know what we can expect so that we don't have surprises, but I had to go out of town on business, so I didn't get a chance to tell you. I also see that we experienced one of the downsides to having these marks. When I sent Jimin to you."

"Yeah, about that. How did you know what was wrong?"

"I knew because I was going through the same thing. I just didn't think it would happen so fast. Most of what i could find suggested a week of no physical contact."

I stare at him hard and say, "Ok but that doesn't explain how he got into my apartment. Care to share?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I like to have access to my woman. Plus, I knew we were going to get there eventually so I just took the lead and helped myself."

I sigh, "I will give you that you were thinking logically but for future reference I'd like to be asked. Its best you know that now to save you a headache later when i am not too happy with your actions."

"I understand but you are going to have to understand that I will try but it might not be as fast as you want. Now do you want to hear what I found out?"

He tells us that he did a lot of research on the marks and not a lot is known about them. What is known is that you received them when you meet your soulmate. Of all the known cases of soulmate marks, there aren't too many that involve people having more than one soulmate. So, it's common but it's not a common occurrence either. What's reported is that once you have sex after receiving the mark if you were away from your soulmate too long or too far away from your soulmate you will have pain wherever the Mark is. If you receive the mark but haven't had sex, you don't have any pain if you're away from your soulmate. It seems like sex is the completion of the bond that the mark makes. Some people reported that the mark allows them to know when their soulmate was distressed or hurt. The only other thing that came up was that out of all the known cases no one has ever left their soulmate. It looks like it's forever.