Chapter 3

Last night's impromptu dinner date was fantastic. The cold shower I had to take afterward was not so good. It took me a few hours to finally fall asleep. Now here I am groggy and going through the list of books that my fans would like me to review next.

It is a very long list, and I must find a better way to categorize the books that they are suggesting. I try to keep up with what books they want me to review but it's hard because I do it on my own in my free time. My phone rings and I answer it without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I say still writing book titles down.

"Did I disturb you?" I know this voice; it haunted my dreams last night. Dreams that included cuffs, spanking, and a few other kinks thanks to him.

"No, I'm just making a list of books to review. What's up?"

"I just received tickets to a special performance of Jimin and I want to know if you want to go with me?"

"You said Jimin? The contemporary dance angel Jimin? The only one of two dancers on this planet that can make me cry happy tears at a glimpse?" I say all in one breath.

He laughs and says "Yes, that Jimin."

"Where, when and what do I have to wear because there's no way I'm missing that performance," I say, already thinking about what I'm going to wear.

"It's tonight. I'll pick you up at 6. Dress to impress. See you later, baby." He says as he hangs up.

Work is officially done for today. I look at the clock to see that it's 3 PM which means I only have 3 hours to be a showstopper for Jimin. I mean Namjoon is fast becoming my everything, but this is Park Jimin. I'd be a fool to not want him to look at me. I think to myself as I head to my closet to find just the right outfit.

***

"Are you sure this outfit isn't doing too much?" I ask for the 50th time.

"You look stunning." He says again smiling.

"I'm sorry Joonie, I know I'm acting like a crazy fan and you're my soul mate, my other half. But babes, this is Park Jimin, he is my weakness, he is my everything." I say half-jokingly but really meaning it.

"Baby I know what he means to you. That's why I asked you to come with me. I'm not bothered that you find another man attractive because at the end of the day you go home with me."

I love that he's so secure in our new relationship that it doesn't bother him if I'm slightly fangirling. It helps me relax to know that I'm not offending the man that makes my world spin.

We arrive at the auditorium where the performance is being held and he escorts me to the center 3rd row directly in front of the stage. I notice that everyone's looking at me and it might be because I decided to wear a Sapphire blue off the shoulders long sleeve satin shirt with a black leather corset over it. It makes my ample bosom sit right up and in your face. I paired it with a pair of wide-leg black pants and sapphire blue open-toe wedges with black spikes. Together they make my ass poke out and look great. I'm wearing all black accessories except for the sapphire blue polish on my fingers and toes. I'm a juicy size 22 but when your man says dress to impress that's exactly what you do.

We didn't have to wait long for the performance to begin. When the curtains open, I see Jimin in a loose-fitting pair of white slacks and a loose-fitting white shirt. His hair is blonde and they went heavy on the eyeliner to focus on his eyes. He's barefoot and quite honestly, he is stunning. Then the music begins. It's one of those instrumental ballads that are made to evoke many different emotions but it's not the music that entrances me it's his movements. As he glides across the stage jumping in the air, rolling on the floor it's graceful and majestic. There are several points during his performance where I can see his face clearly and his eyes look so sad it makes me want to hug him.