Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Sasural jaane ke baad apne Bhai ko bhool toh nahi jayegi na?" Harsh asked her with a touchy smile, and Naina violently shook her head, saying - "Aapki bitto aapko kabhi nahi bhool sakti bhai."

"I know...I love you." He said lovingly, and without further delay. She replied - "I Love You Too Bhai."

"Koi bhi problem ho toh sidha apne bhai ko call kar lena. I'm always available for you bitto." He assured her with a genuine smile, and Naina nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"Aap bhi sabka ache se dhyan rakhna, aur please...Mummy, Papa ki galtiyon par naraz mat hona aap toh jante haina ki..." Her words were interrupted by Harsh, as He said in a soft voice - "Janta hoon woh dono mujhse bahut pyar karte hai, tu fikar mat kar...bade bhai hone ka farz ache se nibhauga."

"Thank You," Naina uttered, with a sweet smile.

Prachi pouted with cuteness flowing out of her skin, and complained - "Mera number sabse last kyu aaya?"

Everyone chuckled, and Naina softly hugged her younger sister. Prachi always felt a shadow of a mother in Naina, her scolding, her slaps, her complaints, her concern, her love. Everything resembles the epitome of a Maa in her character. Having an elder sister is truly the biggest and best blessing of God. You may hate each other at times, but your love is immeasurable and unimaginable. She buries your secrets and mischief in her heart, she shares her wardrobe with you...She listens to you attentively and tries to find out a solution for your problem, she gives you warmth and comfort, she pampers you like a baby if you're not in a mood. Elder sister is someone who would curse you, hit you, mock you, and maybe even tell your lies to everyone, but She will always protect you against evil eyes and guide you to walk on the path of honesty and selflessness.

"Roz raat ko ek dose de diya karna mujhe apni daant ka...taki main bigad na jau. Ok?" Prachi ordered her elder sister with a babyish expression, and Naina pushed her lips against each other and bobbed her head in agreement.

"Have a happy married life. Di." She said solemnly, and Naina left a kiss of love and affection on her forehead.

"Thank You, Baby," Naina replied to her with a soft smile and went to hug her pregnant bhabhi.

Divisha acted to feel pain and brought fake tears in her eyes, making everyone believe that She loves Naina too much, and the fact of her Leaving their home is saddening her heart. Both Nand and Bhabhi hugged each other.

Naina's friends came rushing to her and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug...Naina wrapped her arms around the trio, and they cried senselessly without guilt. Their best friend got married today, and She was going to live a whole new life with her husband and his family...she won't come to meet them whenever they call her. She won't anymore make plans for parties or road trips, she won't anymore annoy them at unusual times...She won't anymore talk to them the entire day without fear. Everything will change, but they'll stick to one another like adhesive tape. No matter where life takes them, and on which street they land themselves. They will always be available for their friends, who are now not less than a small family.

"Yaar tune shadi kyu ki?" Prisha asked her annoyingly.

"Haan na, humne kya plan banaya tha mast Goa me saath mil kar rahege hum sare singles? Aur puri world tour karege." Aashna said with a puppy face, and Naina laughed softly.

"Ab budhaapa tere bina hi guzar na padega yaar." Heet uttered, with a cute face, and Naina twisted his ear gently, making him whimper.

"Ouch! Arey yaar...tu toh shadi hote hi ekdum violent ban gayi hai." He whined.