Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

After the untimely death of her parents, seventeen year old Y/N was transferred to her grandfather's all-boy-school, Bighit Academy

The catalyst for this sudden transferal was the result of the people intending to harm her for being a business empire's heiress and thus, in need of hiding, have to disguise as a male student whereas three of her classmates might caught onto the display.

And as she tried to get acquainted in the world full of teenage boys, will something unexpected happen?

Tossing the coin of luck and fate, she will have her own kind of triple threat in her life.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

"Let me guess.. You caused it?"

"Yes"

"You punched a guy in the face?"

"Uhuh"

"And now this is the last school you're suggested to -"

"I know"

"This is going to be a proble-

"You call it a problem. I call it a solution"

Meet Y/N L/N... The rebel, the tomboy and a girl with issues to the judgemental society.

When she gets expelled from her former school after a burning lab incident, she is rejected from all the other choices except for this one academy her father have to pay for just to accept a girl with a bad reputation like her.

Only the problem was that.. Drum roll please! It's an all-boys-school named Bighit Academy!

Follow Y/N to the place full of testosterone's species waiting to make her life tragic, like titanic.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

author's notice : season 3 is not connected to season 2 and 1.

the bighit academy there is entirely a different kind of school, but still an all boys one but for the deliquents, like the school's aim is to discipline them or something.

that's all.. i hope you support this two new books just like the season 1.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ✔ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 🎉