The Chaos In P.E Class

Physical Education

Physical Education.

Most athletes loved this subject for the sheer joy of showing their prowess and the other students loved it for the lack of a deeper discussion.

Whilst the small part of class may hate it for the reason they have to move around a lot.

In your section of five males and one female, Jay is the only one who seems to be dreading the subject and just because you're a girl thought you'd be on his side.

But to his surprise, you were so damn excited at the idea of running in the oval quadrangle in the P.E uniform.

Bighit, for all it's prestige, had the same sweatpants and jacket that Shinhwa High had in Boys Over Flowers.

It's comfortable to move around without worrying for any surprise sneak peak to happen.

"Alright, Class", Mr. Jo starts, getting all of your attention with his whistle and clearly living up the image of a gym teacher.

This wasn't the first time he had seen you as a rarity among the faces of the boys, but it seems like he is still not used to it everytime.

"First, as a warm up, you all have to do at least five laps around the quadrangle", he added, pulling you from Jake's side to be placed in the front of the line, "Check them if anyone is planning to make a shortcut, alright?

You nodded with a smile as soon as you see his eyes drifting to where Jay and Sunghoon is already muttering complaints under their breaths, managing to look brothers somehow.

As for the others, Jake and Huening Kai were both a bursting ball of positive energy as they forced the others like Leo to stretch before the signal to run.

"In my count of one, two, three... Run!", Mr. Jo blows the whistle for the beginning of a pure chaos.

You didn't see it at first happening when you were doing your best to race against them.

With you being in the front is an advantage, it helps you to gain a great distance from the boys, though this time, you are not in their centre of attraction. They were doing a track and field race against one another.

Huening Kai is being the loudest as always, "The loser will pay for everyone's lunch!", he shouted as he laughed.

"Jay will be the loser!", Jake shouted, looking over his shoulder to see the poor guy being the last as predicted.

"I second the motion!", Sunghoon supported their case, laughing when Jay shouted after them.

Being the always one to be the target of jokes and yes, it could be because it was easy to tease him, Jay is now screaming, the habit you think he always does.

Sometimes it made you think of why it always ended up being him.

"Enough, guys, enough!", is the words he keeps repeated, always answered by a round of laughters.